What's new

Nepal indoor

Hazeo

Veteran
Hey Ina,

i had been to Nepal and India as well, but never saw suuuuch a sativa-dominat strain there.

that´s quite impressive, like my english former-speakers said already, veeery sad that i can´t understand anything from your nice letters... they look funny to me :)

I brought some seeds from Nepal with (me) as well...
but they went are not with me, at the moment they are travelling further around the world...
after my time in Nepal and after collecting the strains i forgot to take them from a friend that carried them....

...now i am back at home and she is travellin further over the world, so i have to be patient until she will be back again...
:laughing:

this kind of patience is not my style ;) :D hahahaha
anyways, perhaps she will gather some more seed from laos, kambodia or something.... yipeee :woohoo:

so far...

have a nice day
Hazeo

edit: just noticed it: this thread was´t updated for so long time....

_Ina_

Veteran
I,m sorry to say that but those plants are dead from a long time:( i didn,t see any buds all the time i grew this amazing strain haha i try it outdoor too,that is what i,m talking about here,but unfortunately our climate in BG is not good for sativa like this,we have four seasons and harvests better be ready 'till mid oct or....indoor it just didnt start to flower under 12/12 or 11/13. the plants were growing and growing and i saw they are females,they started to show something like pistils and...nothing:(Just too hard sativa for me:) thanks for reminding me that strange plant again,i will see here somewhere i got it outdoor. I hope your seeds will travel and travel around the world...and pass thru BG too:) and GWAN is showing something from Morocco here on that pic

Hazeo

Veteran
Hey! :wave:

Oh, okay...
Really sad that it didn´t like to flower properly... what a "lady" ;)
And never heard about something like that before, but havn´t never seen a plant like this before anyways, so... :)
Normally extreme sativa´s should be bitchy as well: gettin very big, or flowering for months, but never start to flower makes the grower helpless; i can comprehend that welll!

Ah okay, GWAN, yes i will check that, especially cause i dropped some maroccan seeds as well... thanks for the info!

have a nice sunny day

regars
Hazeo