What's new

Nepal Annapurna

Sensistar42

hey, i've got a question regarding the fabric pots that i hope isn't too offtopic here, considering this is a P2 cultivar that can get quite huge in its natural habitat and some will be growing it indoors.

ive always read that fabric pots keep plants from getting rootbound.
but on the other hand ive heard and also experienced first hand that lettin them go rootbound in small regular pots will keep plants small.

so now my question is, will a small fabric pot still keep them small without making them rootbound?

thanks in advance!
I can’t personally tell you much, with my limited experience with size restrictions ao I don’t have huge plants in tiny pots and only using fabric pots. The only plastic I’ve used is beer cups for my moms and making clones. I will say though I’ve had a honduras in a beer cup for a year now and it’s never showed stress or preflowering. 🤷‍♂️ My other honduras are revegging clones so we will see about those.

I would let dubi answer the question much better since he’s had much more experience then me with other sativas.

zaprjaques

da boveda kid
I can’t personally tell you much, with my limited experience with size restrictions ao I don’t have huge plants in tiny pots and only using fabric pots. The only plastic I’ve used is beer cups for my moms and making clones. I will say though I’ve had a honduras in a beer cup for a year now and it’s never showed stress or preflowering. 🤷‍♂️ My other honduras are revegging clones so we will see about those.

I would let dubi answer the question much better since he’s had much more experience then me with other sativas.
thanks a lot for your response, much appreciated.
i guess the proof is in the pudding as they say. ✌️

Sensistar42

Forgot to mention all were transferred into beer cups 2 days ago. One had a small tap root and another was a cracking open. So hopefully all will pop in the soil. 😊

I usually wait until the tap roots are about an inch big in paper towels before putting them in soil so it feels a bit foreign to me. 🤣🤣🤣

Sensistar42

But they will be put in to flower in solo cups until they show sex and I will transplant the females and keep any male to the side to do a seed increase and be crossed to whatever Honduras, Ethiopian, orient, white chapel(golden goat x Jack the Ripper) and possibly China yunnan if I get that far.