What's new

Neighbor using Direct Energy Weapons on me, Need help..

Status
Not open for further replies.

armedoldhippy

Veteran
Do not recommend if there is much lightning in your local....
see that they sold near 500 units shaking head
plant beech & birch trees around your home. they are seldom hit by lightning. probably won't stop the greys burning holes through your brain however...not sure if a Faraday Cage would help...Amazon actually sells Faraday fabric if you want to give it a try. no reason that you could not make a hat out of it...

Jim Rockford

Veteran
I have a bad neighbor. I found a relatively affordable but used DED (Direct Energy Device) on eBay for under $1k. My neighbor went bald in under 3 months.

Gypsy Nirvana

Recalcitrant Reprobate -
Administrator
Veteran
I have a bad neighbor. I found a relatively affordable but used DED (Direct Energy Device) on eBay for under $1k. My neighbor went bald in under 3 months.
You did him a favour and saved him serious money - not having to buy shampoo/conditioners - and all those trips to the barber's - combs/brushes - and all that vanity time poncing about in front of some mirror - trying to get that duck's arse style - just right -

Last edited:

RottyRzr

I was thinking of buying that same device but you beat me to it. I did find plans to DIY one and I'm gathering all the parts now.

Status
Not open for further replies.