What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Neighbor using Direct Energy Weapons on me, Need help..

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have a neighbor that moved a few months ago but they've been sneaking into my yard and hiding Direct Energy Devices to beam on me, weather its a microwave, laser, ultra sonic waves Im not sure, I just know they can direct it to any part of my body, they've made my feet swollen huge and toes red and burned, they put it on my heart and make my pulse go way up, some of my blood pressure readings were upto 180/140 with pulse of like 140 and this is resting. and I dont have high blood prressure normally. I need to find a way to find these devices I know there in my yard being remotely controlled by them and they can see me with this device, maybe its millimeter wave, Ive been reading alot but cant narrow it down, I know it can travel through tinfoil and I cant find a way to sheild myself from the beam. All the info I find about direct energy devices are for military and dont know how someone could get something like this. I know this might be a little vague but I really need ideas and help with this.

dekab247

First off I ask...Do you have your tin foil hat on? If not I can wait...Now use the tinfoil left over after making your hat. Wrap your body in it, and have someone wrap plastic wrap around you to hold tin foil on. If no plastic wrap...Do you have plasti-Dip paint? If not I can't help no more as this is where my knowledge ends...D

Rico Swazi

millimeter waves ? foil won't work as you have found
perhaps its time to think about religion to combat the evil ?
seems the Pastafarian way of life is something you should look into.
Good luck!

pasta-index.jpg?quality=90&strip=all&ssl=1.jpg

Creeperpark

Mentor
Veteran
I have a neighbor that moved a few months ago but they've been sneaking into my yard and hiding Direct Energy Devices to beam on me, weather its a microwave, laser, ultra sonic waves Im not sure, I just know they can direct it to any part of my body, they've made my feet swollen huge and toes red and burned, they put it on my heart and make my pulse go way up, some of my blood pressure readings were upto 180/140 with pulse of like 140 and this is resting. and I dont have high blood prressure normally. I need to find a way to find these devices I know there in my yard being remotely controlled by them and they can see me with this device, maybe its millimeter wave, Ive been reading alot but cant narrow it down, I know it can travel through tinfoil and I cant find a way to sheild myself from the beam. All the info I find about direct energy devices are for military and dont know how someone could get something like this. I know this might be a little vague but I really need ideas and help with this.

Friend, I know what you are going through, and I'm sorry you have to deal with those kind of people. Don't let them get the best of you because they are weak and have no true resources other than radio waves. Since you don't know where they are putting the transmitters you will need find out. Get yourself one of these cheap trail cameras with night vision. I paid $39 us dollars at Walmart and its worth it because you can hide it where it can't be seen. Anything that moves will trigger the camera and you can get a photo. The camera inferred night vision will pick up any type of wave you describe above. Don't let them get you down be strong and use your mind to help yourself out of this problem. One thing I do know without a dought, is they won't stay long, they never do, so hold your head up Friend, its going to be Ok.😎

Attachments

• photo2119804.jpg
    photo2119804.jpg
    123.2 KB · Views: 121

flylowgethigh

Non-growing Lurker
ICMag Donor
5G wireless signals? Have you been jabbed with the secret nano tech from gates?

Human experiments. Rich people games of amusement.

VenerableHippie

Friend, I know what you are going through, and I'm sorry you have to deal with those kind of people. Don't let them get the best of you because they are weak and have no true resources other than radio waves. Since you don't know where they are putting the transmitters you will need find out. Get yourself one of these cheap trail cameras with night vision. I paid $39 us dollars at Walmart and its worth it because you can hide it where it can't be seen. Anything that moves will trigger the camera and you can get a photo. The camera inferred night vision will pick up any type of wave you describe above. Don't let them get you down be strong and use your mind to help yourself out of this problem. One thing I do know without a dought, is they won't stay long, they never do, so hold your head up Friend, its going to be Ok.😎

Man, you've got a BIG HEART!

Brother Nature

Reduce your meth intake, get some sleep, and start wearing shoes. This will help your situation.

flylowgethigh

Non-growing Lurker
ICMag Donor
Reduce your meth intake, get some sleep, and start wearing shoes. This will help your situation.

Brother Nature has a point. An antenna (you) needs to be grounded, so wear shoes (insulation) with good rubber bottoms. Better than a Faraday cage (tin foil hat), which may actually help reception.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Latest posts