What's new

NEGATIVE REPS

Status
Not open for further replies.

TickleMyBalls

just don't molest my colas..
Veteran
I wear my negative rep like a badge. I get it all the time because I have strong opinions and little tolerance of idiots. What makes me chuckle is how futile it is to give neg rep to anyone who has as many rep bars as me, cause it would take like 100 negs from senior members to dent my "reputation" here.

NiteTiger

Tiger, Tiger, burning bright...
Veteran
I'll admit it, I've been known to neg rep. I'm much quicker to hand out pos rep, but I'll definitely fire off a neg.

However, i don't do it blindly. When I neg a post, I'll tell you why in the message. Odds are I'll tell you in a post in the thread, too. I think it says something too that most of my negs have been in the Growers Forum. I will neg dangerous grow advice in the blink of an eye.

I also consider it pretty important for the community as a whole. As hard as it is to go red, it certainly gives me a heads up when I see a fire truck under someones name. And hopefully it warns new growers to examine any info from that source with a keen eye.

So all in all, I guess I'm a neg rep supporter :D

*awaits the neg bomb :D*

A

Aerokush101

I only give neg. rep to those who obviously know nothing about what they are speaking of and racist. Say the "N" word and you'll get negative rep. Say you smoked OG and you think MSS is better, you get negative rep. Easy. lol.

One Love 731

Veteran
I don't give negative rep, I do give positive rep to those that deserve it though. I understand some of us are hungry, ran out of pot or married. I sometimes say stupid shit before Ive thought about how it might sound. Therefor I understand when the next guy does the same. No reason for me to waste time worrying about what another does. 1

Paddi

GanjaGrower
Veteran
When I see something like this or simular I click: No - do not find this post helpful
Get the army out and put an end to this bullshit. Why don't the police have weapons and use them?

P

Paddi

GanjaGrower
Veteran
edgey said:
he said he clicked the didn't find the post helpful button , not the same as neg rep
If I found the subject important, I would do both.
Well, normally I dont read non-cannabis related threads here, and therefore I seldom use those negative possibilitis.

Peace
P :smoke:

PhenoMenal

Hairdresser
Veteran
Mamma always used to say if you don't have any positive rep to give don't give any at all

[edit] ok which wanker gave me a Thumbs Down? ;)

Last edited:

BRNEYDBVR

In my time here.... I've only recieved 4 negative reps, I think.

3 were from mods!.....lmfao!!!

I don't usually give negative reps....unless the person posting is just being a complete fucktard or a blatant racist and really deserves it.

If I have something to say, I'll say it in an open forum.... not hidden away on someone's reputation thingy. This way everyone can see what I posted and knows how I feel about the situation.

Negative rep is for punks.....but honestly..... I really don't give a damn.

T

thefatman

I have always said,"If it wasn't for my bad character I would have no character at all." i.e. I could care less about receiving bad rap if that bad rep is based upon whether a person likes my lack of civility or tact.

Hammerhead

Disabled Farmer
ICMag Donor
Veteran
IMO most dont use the rep system correctly. Like what was mentioned most will neg you for giving a Opinion thats not what the rep system was meant for. Neg rep IMO should only be used for Personal attacks,Racism, The real bad crap,People that troll your threads(I have had a few that follow you thread to thread and disagree about everything you say even if its correct) and just disagree with everything you say. I use it for what I belive it was intended for. Someone that gives there opinion is perfectly acceptable what I do is to say I will just agree to disagree with xxxxx on this topic. Even if they give me neg I give them back pos if there just giving there opinion. I just got a neg for giving my Opinion and since mine does not jive with theres they go straight to neg karma. I dont think they notice that many of us have a maxed out karma bar when thay give us neg it has little or no effect on our karma. If we return the favor with neg karma and we have googles of karma our neg will effect theres much much more.

Last edited:

Hammerhead

Disabled Farmer
ICMag Donor
Veteran
lol careful we have lady's in the house:) everyone here has had there share im sure so we are all strong men and women

Status
Not open for further replies.