What's new

Need your input about a realy serios breeding project

Amnesiakush

Realy serios breeding atempt from The best breders in scandinavia.

Hi we are a bunch of breeders and growers who will try to make the ultimate OG strain.

We tried around 50 different strains and stressed them to find the best and most tollerant genes. Most strains died, others were really sick except one who looked completely healthy after all the beatings. Wow!

So we have decided to broaden it further. The strain is Amnesia Kush from dinafem. (Amnesia Haze x Emerald OG) Emerald OG = (Fire x Sour x Fire) It should actually be called Amnesia Outside as it is mostly an Amnesia Haze for outdoor cultivation, and now I can't decide what to cross with it, Im going crazy soon..
It grows too strong and tall, tastes most earthy and has Amnesia high and medium thc only.

We want our variety:
1. As tolerant as A.Kush
2. Pine, diesel (Lemon) terps
3. Over 24% thc
4. High yield
5. Hybrid / indica
6. Shorter (SOG)

At first I just thought of crossing with HSO chemdawg (91 x Emerald OG) and HSO Master Kush (Master Kush x Emerald OG) Then all three strains are crossed with Emerald OG, but pine terps will probably be missing then. Chemdawg has low yield and Master Kush no diesel, pine taste.

Strains I am thinking of crossing with are: A.kush x Gaist Grow OG (Emerald OG x Fire OG x Diamond OG x Fire OG) 20-22% thc and Big yield.
Ore A.Kush x Emerald Fire OG (Fire x humboldt OG x Fire) 24-28% thc and Lemon pine taste.

HSO has had a Master OG that had diesel and pine terp before, I want to get it!
There is also double OG sour from rebel grow at 28% thc, 80% indica (SFV OG x Diesel x SFV OG) but finds neither height or yield on it.

Then I have access to: (chem 4 x sfv OG) which has strong chem/pine terpine. As well as crossroad chem which measured 34% thc.

How do you think I should cross? I'm going crazy with decision anxiety .. We are many who should help pheno hunting and I have a machine who can test thc in buds up to 28%, so we will put a lot of time and resources into this.

So I realy want to hear your input before we start.

44:86N

Strains I am thinking of crossing with are: A.kush x Gaist Grow OG (Emerald OG x Fire OG x Diamond OG x Fire OG) 20-22% thc and Big yield.
Ore A.Kush x Emerald Fire OG (Fire x humboldt OG x Fire) 24-28% thc and Lemon pine taste.

I'm really not familiar with these strains, but "Fire OG" has a healthy presence here; however, there's a lot of stuff going on, and I don't know the stability.

This might sound nuts (and I'd appreciate some criticism from the senior members), but think about breeding
Gaist Grow OG x Emerald Fire OG, first, then selecting from that for breeding with your "Amnesia Kush."

Amnesiakush

Hight Times mag has wrong! Amnesia Haze is nr1 strain of all time not OG, but yeah i love smoking OG over Amnesia Haze any day.

The thing with Amnesia Haze is that is the topest Haze only bacaus in don't Haze any Haze in it. Original Amnesia from dinafems is the wackes shit ever crossed and that's brcaus it have Haze in it. So now you know in The state that Amnesia Haze is the bust strain in europé no doubt.

Amnesia Lemon is the best every one has smoked in there life thay say. Therefore wr must colab US and Europa to make the best and take back the OG 4 real.

All "OG Kush" is fake, a new realy wack atempt to cross a new OG but it failed total!

Fire kush is not a real OG and a wack strain.

The problem with real OG's is that they lack middle steam, low yield and weeck branches so it's the worst shit strain to grow ever! I Want big donkey dicks you can pack and don't need to support.

SFV OG is the best in many ways, it has the real OG taste and crossed with Chemdawg you get some of the strongest strain in the world.

The problem was that it was a low yielding pain in the ass to grow, so the ganious cali connect crossed it with an afgani and cslld it SVF OG KUSH :bigeye: But i say SVF Afghani, brcaus it's huge diffrent betwene afgan and Kush.
​​90% indica, erthy tasting afgan dominant is not OG Kush! Why not cross with northern Light x afgani? I can say two right now who had been better crosses. Eather Pyramid Seeds "Galaxy", short strait growing, big yield, pine taste, 70%indica and 26% thc. Ore Superglue, 28% thc, 60% indica and both pine and diesel taste. Noobs!

But sadly the most so called OG's is crossed with SFV afgan. So they taste no OG att all and People complain about the boring Earthy taste. Same with Fire OG. No real OG it smells like pinesole cleaning with fresh sweet pine taste that sticks to your toung.
​​​
OG actualy means OVERGROW from the member Ghost from the OG forum, I remember the time. The first OG that come out to the public was Ghost OG from that forum. It was 91xafghani. It's from that GTH, Banana Kush, Bruce Banner comes from.

But the best real OG's is
1. King Louis XII
2. Hells Angels OG.
3. Underdawg
4. Ghost/sfv/MK-Ultra
​​​
And ewery cross with Chemdawg and SFV OG. I both have Mothorbreath#15, Crossroad Chem, Chem4 x SFV OG and S1 of King Louis XII, HA, Ghost and SFV. So I want serios breders to colab with and give a fuck you to all sellouts in the biz.

The problems with all OG's is that they are weake and pain in the ass to grow. Therefore everybody breeds on SVF afgan.

To us real rapers and rastas is the plant sacred and not some comershal shit snoop, Jay-z and greenhose Seeds shoud put there names on and make legal mony on our work!

Amnesiakush

I'm really not familiar with these strains, but "Fire OG" has a healthy presence here; however, there's a lot of stuff going on, and I don't know the stability.

This might sound nuts (and I'd appreciate some criticism from the senior members), but think about breeding
Gaist Grow OG x Emerald Fire OG, first, then selecting from that for breeding with your "Amnesia Kush."

I have read that rascals Fire is not the easiest strain to grow and not so high thc and yield really like I Want. But Emerald Fire sounds better.
White Fire OG grows as I want with a large yield, high thc, but with a thin stem and lacks the OG terpsen that I'm looking for.

Maybe it's going to be easier to cross with 707 Seedbank's Kush only. (Chem 4 x SVF OG) or Rebel Grows Double OG sour Kush if they have it left.
I want them to grow straight without branches like wifi so I can later try to cross with King Louis ore other strains.
I have Crossroad Chem (91 x SFV OG) and Motorbreath # 15 (Chem D x SFV OG) which both measured 34% thc and King Louis at 37%. Not because it matters when they get to that level High level.. But equally Tolerant, not so extremely high, atleast 24% thc and pine, diesel terps is enough.
But we want to try to do the best "OG" when we are still doing it.

Do you guys know what Humboldt seed Company's genes are like?

Amnesiakush

The op needs to read up on OG Kush apparently.

I'm from northern europé so I'm so sorry that we don't have the strains you have in america. What exactly do you think I need to read up about OG? Now days they call everything OG (BIG bud x Blueberry) 4 hardcore OG, so it's the pine smelling first generation OGs I'm intrested OF.
The ones who probobly is Chem 91 crosses and not Florida OG/Bubba/triangle. Maby you can share your thaughts instead ore say what you think I need to learn?

I'm just tryin to make an Easy OG we can grow here. I have inveated a lot in special lights and a machine 4 testning the buds so some help ore wise words would be Grateful instead.

I can't say that the new OG Kush you americas did with chem 4 and Lemon thai was a cusses directly..

Dr.Young

K+ vibes
Veteran
OG Kush is mids.... Thats the summary... Get some Nirvana Aurora Indica and find something better easy.. Most americans smoke anything and call it good. In northern Europe probably the best you can do is pure Hindus, Afghanis, Hashplants, Pakis, etc have a ball. I wouldnt waste time with anything already called OG lol, just grow BLD and called it OG something at the end like americans did. Or do some ruderalis/ autoflower haze and top most of americas herb lol

I'm from northern europé so I'm so sorry that we don't have the strains you have in america. What exactly do you think I need to read up about OG? Now days they call everything OG (BIG bud x Blueberry) 4 hardcore OG, so it's the pine smelling first generation OGs I'm intrested OF.
The ones who probobly is Chem 91 crosses and not Florida OG/Bubba/triangle. Maby you can share your thaughts instead ore say what you think I need to learn?

I'm just tryin to make an Easy OG we can grow here. I have inveated a lot in special lights and a machine 4 testning the buds so some help ore wise words would be Grateful instead.

It sounds like you have an amazing plant that you want to breed with. I can totally relate to that, as well as having an idea in mind of what I want the future crosses to exhibit in terms of characteristics.

This is all fine and good, but just remember, that unless you have controlled the breeding starting with some simpler strains, all the way through, there will be surprises. Not that you can't get a lucky strike, there are always exceptions, but, I think that's rare.

It can take time to get to know the characteristics of a cross, and then stabilize a line that has consistent expression across a batch of seeds. I got there once, and it took some time and pulling things in at different stages. Too damn bad I lost it all, but shit happens.

You can do it, just don't expect it to be easy to get everything you want.

Really, I would begin by focusing on 2 of your 6 desired characteristics, like tolerance to adverse growing conditions and the terpene profile. From there you can begin to select plants for stature, yield and thc content, breeding out batches of each generation and selecting good parents.

From the list of strains you wish to breed with, have you grown all of them? How many of each? I know it's not easy, but I sure do like to see as many plants from a cross as I can, to choose and learn from.

Maybe something top-notch quality you can get a good feel for from 10 or 12 seeds, but that few to look at and get to know, I'm not so sure.

It is easy to come up with your own home-grow strains that are good for personal stash, and a whole lot of fun to mess with, but something truly great is going to take time and effort. And maybe not the parent plants you were originally considering.

Once again, you can do it, and keep us posted. Learning what I can from this stuff is why I am here!

BTW --- I am from the USA, and I want the Spanish stuff, that shit all looks amazing!!!! You guys have access to the whip-shit over there, just like us, maybe more! No Excuses!

Amnesiakush

OG Kush is mids.... Thats the summary... Get some Nirvana Aurora Indica and find something better easy.. Most americans smoke anything and call it good. In northern Europe probably the best you can do is pure Hindus, Afghanis, Hashplants, Pakis, etc have a ball. I wouldnt waste time with anything already called OG lol, just grow BLD and called it OG something at the end like americans did. Or do some ruderalis/ autoflower haze and top most of americas herb lol

Yeah fuck that fake "OG Kush" but real OG is the shit and the best weed on the planet (to smoke) no doubt! It's a reason why it got it's mad hype. No you won't get anything better from europé, Especially not the worst shit you mentioned.
I would never in my life smoke or grow ruderalis. Crap Genetics and Crap weed and haze is Crap to, so boring weed! The best strain from europé is Amnesia Haze and Blackberry from nirvana. The most Genetics from Amsterdam seed Company is real Crap and just scam! Week plats that's hard to grow and just herm.
It's just live People (Idiot's I think) who's realy in to wine and want a realy Nice bottle of good tasting wine and you say "fuck it, just go to the toilet and drink soap, it has alcohol in it so you can get drunk from that "
I'm a cannabis Connoisseur and OG is my favorite strain. I love breeding and will dedicate my life to it.

I woumder why you eaven write in The breders lab?

Crap Genetics and Crap weed and haze is Crap to, so boring weed! The best strain from europé is Amnesia Haze and Blackberry from nirvana. The most Genetics from Amsterdam seed Company is real Crap and just scam! Week plats that's hard to grow and just herm.
It's just live People (Idiot's I think) who's realy in to wine and want a realy Nice bottle of good tasting wine and you say "fuck it, just go to the toilet and drink soap, it has alcohol in it so you can get drunk from that "

I woumder why you eaven write in The breders lab?

Aw, come on man!

You are like trying to shoehorn what you want, and breeding doesn't really work like that.

For example: Blue Dream is an incredibly popular strain. I know 4 different people growing this plant, they all have 1 mother each they take cuttings from.

So, that's like 40 seeds total, between 4 growers right?

1. ONE of those Blue Dreams is worth keeping.

One of them is complete trash. I don't even know why the dude keeps it, except to say, "I have Blue Dream."

The other two are OK.

I think that's a little more towards what's real it terms of finding a great plant, at least these days.

And yeah, sloppy breeding has a lot to do with it, but so does prohibition.

Here's to Legalization turning our breeding mis-steps around.

GMT

The Tri Guy
Veteran
Personally I get OJD's ecsdxsssdh to cross it to. It may not create the end result you're after, but it should add the taste you're looking for.

Amnesiakush

It sounds like you have an amazing plant that you want to breed with. I can totally relate to that, as well as having an idea in mind of what I want the future crosses to exhibit in terms of characteristics.

This is all fine and good, but just remember, that unless you have controlled the breeding starting with some simpler strains, all the way through, there will be surprises. Not that you can't get a lucky strike, there are always exceptions, but, I think that's rare.

It can take time to get to know the characteristics of a cross, and then stabilize a line that has consistent expression across a batch of seeds. I got there once, and it took some time and pulling things in at different stages. Too damn bad I lost it all, but shit happens.

You can do it, just don't expect it to be easy to get everything you want.

Really, I would begin by focusing on 2 of your 6 desired characteristics, like tolerance to adverse growing conditions and the terpene profile. From there you can begin to select plants for stature, yield and thc content, breeding out batches of each generation and selecting good parents.

From the list of strains you wish to breed with, have you grown all of them? How many of each? I know it's not easy, but I sure do like to see as many plants from a cross as I can, to choose and learn from.

Maybe something top-notch quality you can get a good feel for from 10 or 12 seeds, but that few to look at and get to know, I'm not so sure.

It is easy to come up with your own home-grow strains that are good for personal stash, and a whole lot of fun to mess with, but something truly great is going to take time and effort. And maybe not the parent plants you were originally considering.

Once again, you can do it, and keep us posted. Learning what I can from this stuff is why I am here!

BTW --- I am from the USA, and I want the Spanish stuff, that shit all looks amazing!!!! You guys have access to the whip-shit over there, just like us, maybe more! No Excuses!

Thanx for input serios input. I would say that it's more than amazing and me and my grower friends call the strain magic. Just look at this photo Amnesia Kush and some reglar crap strain. I plant the Seeds at the same time.

https://ibb.co/KD0qJg9

A.Kush is a realy stabil strain, Very little variation between them if even any. So you def find a good one in a 12pack.

It's the easiest strain to grow and it can hande everything. It's not a strain 4 personal stash, we are aiming to come up with something truly Great and it's why I starten this tread.

I am very well aware of how much work and time it will take. But I have invested and formed a crew (Nordic Breeding Association) so everyone can help develop it. At the moment we are 8 growers and if everyone runs SOG in their entire basement, we will have hundreds of plants to choose from every generation.
I have even taken out a loan to carry out the project and have invested in a machine that can measure THC in the buds.

I want to work professional as a grower and breder for the rest of my life now.
​​​​​​
One friend in the crew has taken 3. place in spanlish cup and another has grown the best OG/weed I have smoked in my life so it's totaly possible.

ZPfBTNanAAAAAElFTkSuQmCC

Amnesiakush

Personally I get OJD's ecsdxsssdh to cross it to. It may not create the end result you're after, but it should add the taste you're looking for.

Yeah that's an intresting strain to breed with!
Unfortunately, it doesn't have Emerald OG in it and the extreme vigour and tolerans that A. Kush has. But I have a pack of them to trie in some future cross.

If Ghost OG x Strawberry Diesel become so good maby Ghost x ecsdxsssdh will be even better I think. Becaus SSH sounds superior to Strawberry Diesel in every way!

Funny that you mention just that strain.

GMT

The Tri Guy
Veteran
Don't under estimate it's vigour, it certainly has that, and the best taste of anything I've had in over 30 years of smoking. Got to find the right one of course.

Amnesiakush

It's just order Seeds homie ;) The thing we are far superior in europé is that we don't use clone only. Fuck that idiocracy! You can order every strain you want in seed form ofc.

The Spanish seed Company are experts in make the strains tolerant because they grow mutch outside there so the plant must survive everything. Besides that the Genetics it not that intresting. That's why I think the most tolerant from spain should be a Great match with the best but weak strains from US/Canada.

It's the clone only idiocracy the guy talks about with Blue dream. Yeah one plant SSHxBB turned out greate and it was a clone only, the other ones is garbage like he says..

Lester Beans

Frequent Flyer
Veteran
My apologies. I thought the OP was looking to make an OG Kush strain. Seems it's more about the term not the genetics.

And no matter where you live, the story of OG Kush is on the interwebs and free for all to read. Also every European company sells OG Kush seeds these days.

Best of luck on your breeding project and happy Holidays!

Hammerhead

Disabled Farmer
ICMag Donor
Veteran
There are killer Kush's out there, A good kush is not mids when grown well lol. If you want a good plant to start with try Triangle Kush. Just keep in mind quality is only what you believe it to be. Never make something based on other's interpretation of quality. Finding the right parents to start with is the hardest part.

fonzee

Weed Cannasaur
Veteran
With so much inbreeding invested in the OG lines, I would simply go with numbers.
Start as many seeds as you can, find the phenotypes you like most, and use them. Choosing a pheno by the name of the seedpack is not the way to go with inbred genetics.

You're looking for what everyone's looking

Latest posts

Latest posts