What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

need.....sum.....LUV......and prayz...

BPJR

Man Im so sorry to read this. I hope you have a quick recover and heal up 100%. I have almost dont this a few times and have taken to wearing glasses in my garden not only for u/v protection but bamboo protection as well.

Hope you feel better soon!

Cheers,
Bobby

Strainhunter

Tropical Outcast
Veteran
Uh I had goose bumps running over my back reading what happened to you. :comfort:

So what's the scoop by now, any better yet?

David420

:eek:OMG! I couldn't help but react like these two smilies while reading that.:jawdrop:That sucks man! :fsu: I really hope you don't need eye surgery, but if that's what it takes to fix what happened then I wish you all the best with the surgery. I'm sorry to hear this. I wish you nothing but the best, and a speedy recovery from this incident. :comfort::huggg:Get well soon Yort.

yortbogey

To Have More ... Desire Less
Veteran
updatey........

updatey........

well ALL my brothers and sist'a's.......I'm back on track....the blurred vision has returned to normal.....my prescription glasses have changed a couple notches for the worst from the strain on the other eye for the last month or so........but the blood has disapated.....and the cut on the eyeball has healed up swell..........really the only challenge know.........is the migraines I've been getting from straining my eyes to much......gotta upgrade the glasses..........besides it's time for sum NEW.......fashionable......beatnick shades...........

thank U EVERYone..for the wisdom and inspirational thoughtz and wordz...

I'm back in the Saddle again.........besides on a new consulting JOB.....thats eat'in up my time........better to stay buZy....than bored....

pss.......StrainHunter.......I can relate to the arrow......got shot by one in my leg/thigh.......when I was a young wippersnapper my self......

peace and P0T......

YB.......:wave:

esbe

hybridsfromhell
Mentor
Veteran
WONDERFUL NEWS!

well ALL my brothers and sist'a's.......I'm back on track....the blurred vision has returned to normal.....my prescription glasses have changed a couple notches for the worst from the strain on the other eye for the last month or so........but the blood has disapated.....and the cut on the eyeball has healed up swell..........really the only challenge know.........is the migraines I've been getting from straining my eyes to much......gotta upgrade the glasses..........besides it's time for sum NEW.......fashionable......beatnick shades...........

thank U EVERYone..for the wisdom and inspirational thoughtz and wordz...

I'm back in the Saddle again.........besides on a new consulting JOB.....thats eat'in up my time........better to stay buZy....than bored....

pss.......StrainHunter.......I can relate to the arrow......got shot by one in my leg/thigh.......when I was a young wippersnapper my self......

peace and P0T......

YB.......:wave:

LiLWaynE

I Feel Good
ICMag Donor
Veteran
wow glad to hear you are back to normal... the EYEball is an amazing thing... fucKING AMAZING!!!!!!! a couple months ago (not even) your eyeball was destroyed, and now it has healed ittself... damn that amazes me...

the whole time im reading this thread im cringing my face and just dreading this happening to me... wow that would fucking blow...

makes me really think how fucked up life is and how ANYTHING can happen at ANYTIME! OUCH!

peace................B ......2 UUUU.....YoRt>,,,,............!!!!!!!!!!!.........GoD.......SPeeeeed!

Weezard

Hawaiian Inebriatti
Veteran
Fear no more.

Fear no more.

Praying for you man, a bamboo stake to the eye is my biggest fear while working in the garden...

Mahalo Yort, fo' da head's-up thread.
Already got plenty of holes in my head.

'Tis my contention, an ounce of prevention,
is big time mo' betta dan ten pounds of cure
!
TTB.jpg

Aloha Y'all:wave:

Da Weeze

Strainhunter

Tropical Outcast
Veteran

Man I can tell you (not that you haven't already found out yourself) anything and everything happening to the head sucks.

Be it a Bamboo stake or an arrow to the eye...and even just a bad toothache.

johnipedestran

1%
Veteran
glad to hear you are feeling better

i recently suffered eight stitches in my hand thanks to a growroom related reducer accident

peace
jip

Dutchgrown

----
Veteran
Hi yort! :wave: So happy to read that your eye has healed...you sure had me worried mate!
Breathing a big sigh of relief now. :ying:

Sorry to hear the migraines are persisting, hopefully they too will subside with less strain
from using one eye to depend upon. Big hugs to you! :huggg:

Mrs.Babba

THE CHIMNEY!!
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Im glad you are on the mend yort, I was wondering about your eye the other day, hoping it was better, I think about that when I see out sticks in the pots, soooo scary.
Hopefully the migraines will stop soon!
peace

yortbogey

To Have More ... Desire Less
Veteran
itZ....these VERY.......wordz......that make me feel better and better.....
if NOT for this place I would surely.....be a suffering....SAD~MAN.......
:thank you:...:thank you:...:thank you:......:wave:

RoachClip

I hold El Roacho's
Veteran
yort hope things start healing and feeling better brotha, please make sure you can see what your mixing and keep all your combustibles away from your nutes and hang up all your trimming sharp shears FAR away from you until you can clearly see :bandit:

Hundred Gram Oz

Our Work is Never Over
Veteran
Great to hear that your on the mend, Yort! I was thinking about this the other day while tending to the plant's.