What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

need.....sum.....LUV......and prayz...

yortbogey

To Have More ... Desire Less
Veteran
W0w.thankz for all the replyZ............and well-wishes......helpz the soul but hurtz the eye to read 'em.......
STILL......warms my heart to feel the LUV from this place.....

as of today the eyeball is weeping blood and oozing puss....rather frequently......when I wake from a nap......the eyelid is completely crusted shut and must be cleaned w./ a mini mascara brush just so i can attempt to open the eye......

and dam I wanna just scratch the schitt out of that bugger.......
very sore and swollen.....still gonna be sum time before she healz up......
my diabetes.......is fighting against me to slow down the healing process,,,,,,,thatz what makes the injury even worse......
I'm highly susceptible to infection as is......as this isa D000sy......

sorry for the rambling.......I'm loopty from the MEDZ....and lack of good solid REST.............

need to start up a section for grow room injuries and how to avoid..........

FlaDankster

Veteran
Only once have i done some thing to my eye.Grinding steel with a heavy duty side grinder IS TOTALY STUPID!3 shards pulled from my right eye.I know what you're sayin about all the ooze and irritation wanting to itch constantly.

Some one mentioned an eye patch.....good idea.Unfortunately i smoke cancer sticks and in a dark room with my eyes shut i was unable to flic my bic with out that little bit of light actually hurting.

Oh....the main reason i was actually posting.I just went out and broke all sticks 5 inches BELOW the tops of my plants.And to think.....i have almost gotten myself before but did not take precautions.

Glad ya posted Yort.

10 more days brudda and you will be all good

FD

Mrs.Babba

THE CHIMNEY!!
ICMag Donor
Veteran
ohhh yort!!! I feel for ya dear...That sounds like it hurts so much, hang in there bud! I wish we could help you more, what a freakin bummer, Ive come so close to doing that myself! Damn yort hope you feel a little better every day.

angel4us

ICMag Donor
freindly fire!

freindly fire!

its a war for sure and yort just took some freindly fire !! so lets all make the best of a bad situation and spread the word -excellant idea about safety forum yort -get seeing well soon .:pirate:

festivus

STAY TOASTY MY FRIENDS!
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Hope you're feeling better today Yort! Did you have to stop smoking because of this? That would make it suck all the more. At least if anyone ever tellls you "it's better than a stick in the eye", you'll know from experience.

Blessings my brother!

yortbogey

Veteran
thank U all for these words of enjoymen, wisdom, and laughter, that make me try harder and harder.......this place is special......and every day......somebody other than myself proves it........

blessedBE........to all........indeed

AND.............yes we........NEED a SAFETY forum.........

yortbogey

Veteran
on a side note......the DOC....says......It WILL just take time.......
there is still a significant tear in the eye white....and the retina
has SEVER bruising from the impact and muscle trauma....

BIGGEST problem has been using the OTHER eye too much and over compensating........causing............CHRONIC....... migraines.....
:thank you:

yortbogey

Veteran
worst part is NO DRIVING..............cant even get to post office to send in payments..................hope I dont loose my last order....already enuff snaffu...........
and I live WAY out in the BUSH............20 minutes just for gas.......

actually kinda lonely..................

DiscoBiscuit

weed fiend
Veteran
Sorry yort, wishing you a speedy recovery. I saw a documentary on the tube that said our eyes are capable of healing faster than any part of the body. Best wishes.

303hydro

senior primate of the 303 cornbread mafia
Veteran
Hang in brother.

images

Madrus Rose

post 69
Veteran
ya , gotta watch out for those stakes especially when bending over right into them . Fortunately the "eye" is made from very tuff stuff.... really glad when finally switched over to 100% netting in flower rooms on pVC frames .
(now proud owner of 300+ bamboo stakes)

Whatever you do with that blurred vision , don't drink too much...
or this might happen to u :biglaugh:

picture.php

* reposted courtesy of whodair , that lil mischief maker !

G

Guest50138

OMG M8 just saw this ..sorry .eye injuries hurt like hell I'm feeling your pain :wave:Get well soon Mr yort

FallenBuddha

Chat Mod
Veteran
Sorry to hear about your misfortune, i hope the discomfort is starting to decrease and the healing goes well. Positives vibes going your way.

peace -fb

Dr.Dank

Cannabis 101
Veteran
Get well dude, I had some similar thing happen to me a while back! it sucks! my eye was fucked for like 3-4 days... all the best
sorry to hear that brotha!