What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Need help with new clones!!! Showing deficiency

TnTLabs

i fim mostly but if i want them to grow a certain way and if i want to control hight i would top

chronosync

Well-stoned member
I'd start by topping each plants apical meristem ... Snip the tallest branch, this case the top, all the remaining shoots and branches will quicken upward growth. Wait a week or two and top all the tallest branches that are now fighting for a place. You'll eventually get a pretty even canopy of many branches.

I'd start by topping each plants apical meristem ... Snip the tallest branch, this case the top, all the remaining shoots and branches will quicken upward growth. Wait a week or two and top all the tallest branches that are now fighting for a place. You'll eventually get a pretty even canopy of many branches.

Snip the apical meristem on all of them? Even the tallest ones? I was hoping to even out the canopy by taking more off the top from the tall ones and snipping the apical meristem on the shorter ones and making them all the same height. What would happen if i snip 2 or 3 nodes down from the top on alternating/staggered plants? It only has 1 branch on each node and the closest 2nd branch would be the next node down on all of them. Would i still get 2 main stems or would it not work in this case?

TnTLabs

do it, wont hurt.. you going to put up a net i presume.. even out the canopy yes, then youve got those cuts for the next round.. just put them in jiffys raised off the ground, with a dome will have clones in a few days..

Latest posts

Latest posts