What's new

NEED HELP ASAP !!

N

nizzle

Yeah ok :) need to google how much 1 gallon is lol :) i think i get what u say- sp today its been 6.3 to 6.1 so tomorrow maybe 6.1 to 5.9 ? ,
i change water every week.i will try see if i can get a picture, by borrowing a camera.

Im off to bed, and dream of my wake n bake i got for tomorrow :D bubble hash,

N

nizzle

got my epsom salt now 10$ for 500gram

I put epsom salt in ph adjusted water and then fertalizer, 1 teaspoon to 10 liter of water maked it go to 0.80 and 2 its like 1.03 :D? so if ec was 1.0 before how can there be room for fertalizer, without water become to acidious at this stage.
or should it be addes after i measured the ec ? sorry for all these questions :)

i guess 1 spoon for 1 gallon is for full nute strenght. ? oor :)

N

nizzle

just read somewhere its 1/4 - 1 tspoon per 5 Liter
so that would be half teaspoon for 10L ? so i have just given them too much rofl ?

Japanfreakier

Veteran
There's a few things I don't get about what you are saying. Unless your tap water is extremely low you should be having to add pH down to your rez to lower the pH to 5.6 or there abouts. As the plant eats the food the pH should drift up.

I made a mistake on the epsom, it's add 1/8 to 1/4 teaspoon epsom salts per gallon from what I just read, for me it's a pinch

N

nizzle

yes but im using advanced Ph down bloom think that is phosporic acids, and the ph down grow is nitric acids.If i put the Ph down grow in then the ec will rais, and then the ec, bounce up instead of down.,..
can it be because they dont need the phosper the ph down bloom gives them ?

but anyway, small plants dont drink that much remember they are 7 to 12 cm . maybe its because water vaporize or ?. but ec is stable ..

after i calibrated my ph meter :) my tap water is 7.3 / 7.6 with an ec of 0.63 is that low ?. but i guess i need to change water again so the right amount of epsome salt is added..
i just dont get how i should use the Ph down grow. since ec raises, and it jumps the other way :D should i put less flora grow in then ? it raises ec to like 0.75 alrdy when its put downn on 6.2 so thats what i dont get :)

so lets say i let it bounce up to 6. then when i want to get it back down on 5.6 again the ec will raise itself again :) because that ph down gro got some fertalizer in it or something lol

and the quick question to 1 million, 1 tspoon can be many things, is 1 tspoon with top or just plane ..lol

and 1 picture of the lower leaves. its working its say up slowly..

i ph adjust my water before i put fertalizer in , the store i bought this crap told to do it like that.. so i dont get why its allowed to put clean ph down into water thats alrdy mixed, then u just adjusting the fertalizers... but if this crap system aint begginning to run like it should very soon i sure want me money back for it. dont get why ghe make these system and keep make fertalizers with low MG,, Hello where the common sense. :)

N

nizzle

and 1 more thing when i adjust my water to 6.2 and put the flora in and i fill like 30Liter on the system. . then after 1 hours the ph bounce to 7 ;O last to times i did this it have done that :D using like 2ml ph down bloom for 10 liter and it make me ph 6.2 6.1.i mix 10 liter at a time..
the water is 3.5 cm high in the tubes.

High Country

Give me a Kenworth truck, an 18 speed box and I'll
Veteran
I try and keep the pH at 5.8 throughout the grow and EC starting at 1.5 on the clones and finishing at 2.0 or thereabouts for my plants. No problems. That's for a SOG, ebb/flow, hydroton.