What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

NEED COCO MASTER ADVICE PLEASE PH PROBLEM

X

xavier7995

Well glad you are learning stuff man:) By the end of this grow you will have a wealth of knowledge.

And yeah, screw runoff. Mine read at like 7+ and I got all worried and flushed and such...did more harm than good but it was a relatively painless lesson all in all. I am just going to roll with the idea that if I put it in at 5.7-5.9 PH, it is good to go and I can quit worrying about.

This is my first coco foray as well, biggest thing I learned was to pay attention to pot size and for coco, smaller is better, giants can be grown in 3 gallons of medium. Next time I am going to keep them in their 4 inch pots for much longer as I had some issues starting with my medium taking way to long to dry out.

not coco specific, but if growing out a haze plant, probably a good idea to put into flower when it is smaller than what you think you want. These buttholes nearly tripled on me and have been having a hell of a time tying them down to keep from growing into the light.

Also, I shoulda listened to all the folks that hated clones from stores, got some that looked great....sure enough though, they kicked out a bunch of PM when i started flowering them and been battling it for a while now. Learned a decent amount about the PM since this is the fist time I have come across it.

Granger2

Veteran
[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif] "[/FONT]Whatever regardless,, fuck run off...

Make sure the solution going in is a proper PH AND PPM and MAKE SURE THE POT IS NOT TO BIG SO IF NEED YOU CAN ADJUST MORE FREQUENTLY! !!!!"

^^^^ uh huh -granger

The.Cook

Didn't red the whole thread but dont bother with runoff pH, it fluctuate and it's absolutely normal.

On the other side, run off ec can give you some nice insight on what is happening

If you are interest, check out the thread in my signature!

Bye!

:wave:

Latest posts

Latest posts