What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Need a womans opinion on male body hair

FreezerBoy

Was blind but now IC Puckbunny in Training
Veteran
A little surprised by the number of gals opting for the shaved look on their guys. I wonder if it falls on generational lines? One gal asked but, whenever I've brought it up with others, they look at me like I'm crazy.

Dr Dog

Sharks have a week dedicated to me
Veteran
i cant help that.

You can wipe the tub after you caveman lol

i also train my bush to grow longer than my d*ck.

Zohan style or that arab dude from harold and kumar 2?

I am fortunate that I am not that hairy, just my face grows any real hair, I still have a fullish head( i am not 18 anymore)

But my legs and arms are pretty bare

But I am have already discussed trimming your groin area here, check it out

http://www.icmag.com/ic/showthread.php?t=139949

cocktail frank

Ubiquitous
Mentor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
It's the Biggest!
zohan1.jpg

Sister Sara

Personally, I like body hair. If a guy wants to shave his head, that looks great and very macho on some men. But not anything else. Body hair can be beautiful.

tumblr_kp60u7eFMH1qa0z8lo1_400.jpg

But of course, if a guy is into having his balls sucked, he should shave them. It is courteous.

Ingrown hairs are not good. This is the main reason I am against shaving. But hot baths can help.

Latest posts

Latest posts