What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Need a womans opinion on male body hair

Mrs.Babba

THE CHIMNEY!!
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Well desert fox..where do I begin? hehe if getting rid of the hair on your head would be better for you, you should do it, its all a personal choice I think.
The other "part" is a good thing, a lady doesnt like to see a jungle there! hehe I think its cool to see guys in salons and stuff, shows they are confident in their own skin :D
Good luck with whatever you decide.

V1AAA

Hee hee,I know what he meant.Hairless is best. And menfolk out there,if you have back hair,wax it!:biglaugh:

you must be blonde lolol

how can you wax your own back

im smooth everywhere bar back and chest. the ladies love to rub ma chest while they ride me like seabiscuit

M

Marywanna

Britty,I AM blonde!!:wave: The guys have to go into the salon to get it done. Still say the ladies like the smooth look and feel!

hippie_lettuce

Garden Nymph
Veteran
Nicely trimmed junk, that's what I'm into :D
I don't want my man to look like a little boy down there, even if his....Never mind.

cocktail frank

Ubiquitous
Mentor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
im hairier than a yeti.
my wife always bitches about all the body hair i leave in the tub after a shower.
i cant help that.

i also train my bush to grow longer than my d*ck.
im going to try and break the record for longest cornrows.
from my head to my hairy toe knuckles.
nothing like full body vertical braids.
who's with me?

Mrs.Babba

THE CHIMNEY!!
ICMag Donor
Veteran
hmm as much as that sounds good franklin, Ill have to pass I think!! lol But thanks for the visual, I will have to smoke alot to get rid of it!! hahahaha

M

Marywanna

:smokeit:................or gouge your eyes out! Frank that was funny as shit,YETI!!

hippie_lettuce

Garden Nymph
Veteran
Wow Frank...that's some gnarly shit :biglaugh:
Please take a photo and be sure to submit to the Guinness Book of World Records. I'll be certain to look for you.

litebuzz

i must be a hick or something...i couldn't be with a guy that shaved everything so he looked like a little boy. of course i don't shave down there either...but its not like i have alot being blonde.
i like my men, tough and hairy. lol

Normannen

Anne enn Normal
Veteran
DAmn...i didn't know so many women were into Cannabis! wish there were more outing it here where i live....i won't get shorter than .5cm down there...ingrowing are a pain!

h&r

Haha nice visual frank, I dont let my pubes outgrow my manhood, although I am what is known as a Dickdoo.

That is my belly sticks out farther than my dick do.

:xmasnut:

Mrs.Babba

THE CHIMNEY!!
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Ohh this thread is goin downhill fast!! hahaha

h&r! thats just too funny!! ...a dickdoo! Ive heard it all now!! lol