What's new

need a great organic bloom fert.

G

BurnOne said:
I'm not trying to be a smart ass or a know it all, but...
Not at all, B1! I very much appreciate your help. :headbange
I was merely commenting on my label-reading-abilty. :bashhead: LOL

BurnOne said:
Neptune's Harvest 0-0-1 (green) is pure seaweed. Best from germination to mid flowering.
I recently dropped this from the line-up, since 2-3-1 has seaweed...

BurnOne said:
Neptune's Harvest 2-3-1 (blue) is a mixture of the two. It contains fish and seaweed. best for mid flowering. But can be used from mid to late flowering.
This is what I use.
In early flower, I use 15ml/gal 5-1-1 + 15ml/gal 2-3-1.
In mid flower (after any "stretch"), I drop the 5-1-1.
The last 3 weeks (or so) = plain water.
(I think that's right...lol)

BurnOne said:
Here's a link...

http://www.neptunesharvest.com/

...They make great stuff. It's not fish emulsion. It's cold processed fish. It has a fish smell, but not a dead fish covered with flies smell. It can be mixed and used immediately. It can not be stored after it is mixed with water however. Keep bottles tightly closed in a cool place and it will last for years.

Burn1
:yeahthats

BurnOne

No damn given.
ICMag Donor
Veteran
This is what I use.
In early flower, I use 15ml/gal 5-1-1 + 15ml/gal 2-3-1.
In mid flower (after any "stretch"), I drop the 5-1-1.
The last 3 weeks (or so) = plain water.
(I think that's right...lol)

Good work.

rafe

Molasses has been mentioned a few times. How much is used to a gallon of water. Right now all I use is Indonesian Bat Guano and AlaskaMorBloom during flowering. I mainly use the bat guano every third day as a fertilizer. In the 12 to 15 day I clean up the soil with a good flushing. Then I use the Alaska MorBloom and work up to the bat guano. I'll use molasses too if it will help any at all. Anyone know anythig about this concoction?? Thanks for your help. Rafe

BurnOne

No damn given.
ICMag Donor
Veteran
There is absolutely no need to flush in organics unless you use way too much. Let the plants eat it.
The molasses is a carbohydrate to "hop up" the bacteria like a kid on sugar. I use 1 tablespoon per gallon of solution. Some use 1 tablespoon per 5 gallons.
It's up to you.
Burn1

sophisto

BurnOne said:
I'm not trying to be a smart ass or a know it all, but...

Neptune's Harvest 2-4-1 (yellow) is pure fish. Best for mid to late flowering.
Neptune's Harvest 0-0-1 (green) is pure seaweed. Best from germination to mid flowering.
Neptune's Harvest 2-3-1 (blue) is a mixture of the two. It contains fish and seaweed. best for mid flowering. But can be used from mid to late flowering.

Here's a link...

http://www.neptunesharvest.com/

...They make great stuff. It's not fish emulsion. It's cold processed fish. It has a fish smell, but not a dead fish covered with flies smell. It can be mixed and used immediately. It can not be stored after it is mixed with water however. Keep bottles tightly closed in a cool place and it will last for years.

Burn1

Dont I feel like a dunce...LMAO.....I read your post yesterday and when I went to the shop today I looked at the bottles scratched my head and said
" Duhhh" ....

I apologize to the community for the mis-information....thanks for catching that B1.

BurnOne

No damn given.
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Man, I'm very familiar with that Neptune's Harvest stuff. I like it a lot. Easy.
Burn1

Latest posts

Latest posts