What's new

Neck Tattoos

Jellyfish

Invertebrata Inebriata
Veteran
Seriously? I guess if you want to fit in with the serial killers and carnival workers, go for it.

Women with neck tattoos don't have many options, and I wouldn't brag about getting lucky with women with neck tattoos.

But then again, maybe you have found your niche. Go for it.

soopy

Veteran
Lol...hahahaha.....

......I have a cut of Cherry Pie x Gogi that I call Jesus Neck Tatt, lol....

soopy

Veteran
Women with neck tattoos don't have many options, and I wouldn't brag about getting lucky with women with neck tattoos.

I'm actually laughing out loud at this...I've never considered putting a quote in my sig till this very minute....hahahahahaha....classic.

DemonTrich

Veteran
I love the goth/tatt chicks. not big on facial tats tho. I only have 2 tats, but has 12 piercings at one time. now im down to 6.

and to answer your Q before you ask, yes its pierced plus 2.

unclefishstick

Fancy Janitor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]
picture.php
[/FONT]

DemonTrich

Veteran
I have a prince albert (12ga) and 3 steps of a ladder (all 12ga), top AND bottom base (each12ga). my tongue x2 (12ga and 10ga), 2x in each ear (4ga in each), both nipples 12ga, eyebrow (10ga). ive removed all but a few. some chicks digged the PA and other piercings, some didn't. were afraid id "hurt" them. lol

I got all my work done LONG before all these new wanna be followers. im talking 20yrs ago before it was main stream.

GSPfan

Veteran
Getting a prince Albert will never be mainstream. A small percentage of people will always be drawn towards mutilating their bodies though.
But as for a neck tat on a chick, I think it's hot. The behind the ear/back of the neck tat that you don't notice until she puts her hair up...Ya that shits hot.

Blayz'd

I'm on the fence. Yes and no. I've seen good ones.. but there's a fine line between one which looks shit and one which looks good.

CoCoSativas

I don't care one way or another.
I have tattoos covering both my hands so I don't judge but have zero above my neckline and never will it's not for me.

I'm cool with chick's having tattoos everywhere but their face, tits, ass and anywhere near their crotch. My wife's mom has a strawberry on her tit which kinda suits her but it's also very small on a great big knocker. I'd preffer my wife not do it but if it was really small and didn't take away from her I'd be ok with it.

Tattoo is a interesting g subject. If I wasn't self employed I probably couldn't get a job. None are offensive but both my hands are covered and so it's not really the first things people check off on their list of employee must haves... lol I own my own company so I do what I want. In my industry no one cares. Anyway I have my own beliefs with tattoos but the reality I'd if there's skin you can tattoo it and people will.

Lol the outrage about the cock ring. I mean no fucking way I'd do it but I don't care others do. It's not really a mutilation just weird to me. I have my ears pierced and the holes stretched to 00 (a centimeter hole so like a pencil or a little bigger) but that's as far as I go. If I did stretch the holes bigger I'd max at a half inch or 3/4 but where they are the holes will close if I took them out later in life, though probably won't. I have tattoos it's a lifelong commitment.

shithawk420

Veteran
I could care less if someone wants to pierce there dick.i just dont understand the point of it.wouldnt it be uncomfortable for the girl?my buddy has a tattoo on his dink that says hot rod and his wife has a tatoo on near her pussy with an arrow pointing that says hot rods garage.lol

CoCoSativas

I could care less if someone wants to pierce there dick.i just dont understand the point of it.wouldnt it be uncomfortable for the girl?my buddy has a tattoo on his dink that says hot rod and his wife has a tatoo on near her pussy with an arrow pointing that says hot rods garage.lol

I don't know about the uncomfortable, I'm not a chick, I don't have a piercing and never asked.

Lol hot rods garage. That's fucking hilarious. Ever see the tattoo? Lots of those girls like to show them off I've seen so many chick's show off its pretty funny then they ask if I have any hidden ones. Nope sorry but if I did I'd probably engage in the game to I'm shameless

shithawk420

Veteran
No never saw the tattoo of his wife cause shes really hot and hes really jealous.i had no desire to see his tattoo.lol

floralheart

Veteran
I love the goth/tatt chicks. not big on facial tats tho. I only have 2 tats, but has 12 piercings at one time. now im down to 6.

and to answer your Q before you ask, yes its pierced plus 2.

Women with face tattoo's are bad luck. But one, just one... she is so bad ass and defies the odds. I see her once a year when she's down for the summer. Same week, three years. Still a hot model. She was wearing this Jap motorcycle jacket coming out of a gas station down the street from the street races, the rest is history

Funny story, she's been shot by an ex boyfriend and left for dead. Neck and face tattoos :tiphat:

floralheart

Veteran
Three years ago she left her burner phone at my place. And again 2 years ago. This year, she was sitting next to me when she called me to lock in the number, but we didn't let the call go all the way through, I said that's good. Because the phone was dead, it didn't record the number in the registry, and there was no message. So maybe if I'm alive or on this continent, we'll go for it next year.

Seven days, she's in this neighborhood right by the street races. I have a collection of phones and things she leaves behind in a sock drawer. She's just one of those chicks you see once every year and destroy a hotel room with.

Neck tattoos

floralheart

Veteran
Getting a prince Albert will never be mainstream. A small percentage of people will always be drawn towards mutilating their bodies though.
But as for a neck tat on a chick, I think it's hot. The behind the ear/back of the neck tat that you don't notice until she puts her hair up...Ya that shits hot.
main stream. i hear it splits the stream. never cross streams, ray. and remember, don't change horses mid-stream. weight it on the triple beam. it's all a dream, man, it's all a dream

Latest posts

Latest posts