What's new

NE outdoor grow

Buddle

Veteran
Gratephul..thx man..did you get my pm about the S99? i'll see about getting a pic today..She's not big...but boy is she my nicest..whew!! I gotta let AG know too..peace

Fast_Pine

Sweet flicks bud,,,,Love em...They have bushed out well. They must get great sun out in the open like that.

That Grapeape has a growth structure verry simmilar to the Webbed Indica (wallyduck) im growing..

Yep..The GA is my favorite of yers..

Dang girl, You can run til Nov..Fuck yeah!.Thats a long time..Good to see that you will be able to finnish all these strains...

M

mossy

Ditto ALL the above.

The colour on the uranium is great..it makes her look like a Clover.

and your erdpurt in esbe thread is A1 Spot On.

Keep on Growing.. :canabis:

Buddle

Veteran
FP and Mossy..thx guys..Warning all my fellow growers..I found my first gray bud mold today.It was in a TTimewarp x purple pineberry.She gets a lot of sun too.I think she'll be fine and i got all the mold...Hope its not a sign of things to come..It been dry here the last week too??

pipeline

Cannabotanist
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Outstanding gardens this year, Buddle! Just beautiful! :canabis:

Sorry it took me so long to get to yer thread...

Great to see the Uranium Cranium still lives on... Hope mole can come back out to play some day soon.... :drum:

Lovely spots you've got... Soil may be sandy but the light must be near perfect! Wish my gals would fill in like that....

Best of luck dealing with the gray mold... I've already had to deal with a bit of that this year... The Early durban and a ALF.... Keep a close eye.... Hoping for some good clear ripening weather for ya.... Has been just gorgeous here lately, and finally we are getting rain chances.... Kind of need it, but not too much of course....

Love this time of year.... :headbange

Buddle

Veteran
Thank you Pipeline. Yes the sand needs a lot of ammending and watering but its worth the sun..Your thread is like taking a nature walk whenever I visit..peace to you and yours..BL

L

Lune TNS

Wow, you got it down the ODs down pat my friend... nothing really stands out because it all looks superb!

esbe

hybridsfromhell
Mentor
Veteran
lil treat for the spiderluver!
spiderjpg0yb4.jpg

spiderjpg3ww5.jpg

spideron6.jpg

spiderjpg4jz6.jpg

thatguy

Buddle, no matter how many threads I see your plants in, I never tire of it!!! Just beautiful!

All the best,
TG

BlackBart

Veteran
Everything comming along very nicley buddle ,but dam MOLD already on the TT X PPB . I hope you can get a handle on it . If I can help please let me know

Buddle

Veteran
Thx everyone..
yeah Bart..it was just a small piece.I'm going to check her again today.I'll let you know.The baking soda spray has stopped the purple mold..That and this perfect weather.Some of the lower growth on a couple girls is showing traces of the old stuff.No mold on the new growth at all, which is of course..Bud:) I have seen a record number of inch worms too.I know they can be trouble..Should I use something for them?I Love the genetics too..thx Bart
Esbe..you rock man..love the spideys :) Right after I read everyones responses i went out to check the local girls.One of which is the erdpurt..First thing I noticed was her calyxes are starting to swell:) The coolest thing was the monster spider web she was helping to support along with her neighbor, the original D.
TG...glad you're not bored bro :) I actually only have one thread..peace

Last edited:

esbe

hybridsfromhell
Mentor
Veteran
exelent buddle! notise how fast erdpurt is flowering. my lil girl went from nothing to this in a week
erdpurt020908hf8.jpg

Buddle

Veteran
Esbe..I'm glad you brought that up.I have pics,close up of my erdpurt I took today.She looks like she's getting close, pretty quickly.She's gone from still a lot of fresh pistils to the calyxes swelling .All in the last week.I'll have to look back on my pics to see when she started flowering but I'm going to say she's in her sixth week now..or close to it.I originally thought she'd go until the end of Sept but now I'm not sure..I've got to downsize the pics...come back later.She's a gorgeous purple Esbe..and smells like strawberries..yum!!!

Last edited:

thatguy

Hope this storm wasn't too bad for you. I know you were supposed to get some pretty bad winds. Hope it didn't do any damage!

All the best,
TG

M

mossy

Buddle/esbe...is erdpurt afghan dominant.

I keep getting Fast Flowers.

Not quite AF's..not quite long season girls..

kinda inbetweenies that have never even had a sniff of Ruderalis.
They come in a lot faster than long-seasons.

I am thinking they are linked by a fast flowering afghan in the lineage...rather than an AF %

Aphix

Hey nice to see another grower in the 41 region. That rain weve been getting saved my ass idk about u. Otherwise I've had good clean summer here. How long are you waiting to harvest?

Buddle

Veteran
TG..Not too bad.A couple damaged blueberries.They'll survive.How bout you?

Mossy..This is my first time growing the erdpurt and I only have one that i started the end of june.She's a stout ol' gal..no doubt about it.Big main cola.Big dark leaves..She's my darkest along with a NL99 I have and the sugarloaf from cannabiogen...which is an f2.I'm guessing it is an afghan but Esbe would know for sure.
Mine was not the first to flower but she will be the first to finish.in fact if it hadn't just rained she'd be coming down tonight.
Aphix..hello.Good to have you here..I am going to harvest my first plant tomorrow and some others will go as long as I can let them..probably early Nov for my blueberry..peace

K

kallenavndk

Buddle champ lets see a picture update of them big girls and i loved to see some close up of your Snowdogs if you still got em :)