What's new

NE outdoor grow

Buddle

Veteran
Hey Mossy and Silverback,
Thx for coming by..
I think I germed like 5 of the sad x sk 1's and only one popped.I must say she' been impressive so far though.BIG gorgeous leaves with a nice structure.Now that I know you're interested in her I will post some more pics.She's not nearly finished.She'll go deep into Oct.I don't think I'll be able to take her into Nov as our nights are already getting chilly.Love your grow and knowledge SB...and I feel you on the end of the season..I woke up this morning and the first thing I thought after seeing how beautiful it was outside, this will be a great day for the girls..Then remembered their are only a few left outside.We had a threat of rain last night and I didn't want them getting rained on again cuz I knew they were coming down this weekend.

Buddle

Veteran
White,Grape Ape,Giesel,UC etc..:)

White,Grape Ape,Giesel,UC etc..:)

Hello all my friends.I hope you all are busy harvesting :) Sorry for the delay.This update should be a good one :)
These pics were taken Oct 3rd.
Giesel..not yet harvested.

giesel up close

Snowdog for Kalle :) harvested 10/3

Blueberry..not yet harvested

Grape Ape...harvested 10/3 w/o her main cola

GA close up

Banana Og

Banana close up

The White

Uranium Cranium..sorry about her bottom being cut off..duh..lol

I love the UC's double and triple bud sites

more close ups later.peace all and be safe PLZ!!!

M

mossy

Wonderful girls Buddle.

Love the Grape Ape ATM..
that black outline on the leaf says to me she is an afghan dom beast..what does she smell like?

UC is making me smile too..that is some nice donking density on the colas.
Bet they weigh some.

Stay safe.

Greens

Wow, those are some absolute beauties Buddle! Looks like you have a nice yield on your hands!

Greens

Hey Buddle I love this thread and can't stop browsing through it getting psyched for next year outside. Did you force flower anything? The chem d and a few others look to have finished pretty early.

Oh and do you have any GG x OG left to do a smoke report on (or remember what it was like)? I'd love to hear how it turned out. :joint:

Buddle

Veteran
Hi Everyone,
Mucho thx to all that have posted!!!!!!!! So far my favorites as cuts go are...SSH,GDP,chem D,the white,Blueberry,SR71 purple kush, and ecsd.As for seeds my faves are eroc x dp x dc,and NL99.Unfortunately the GG x Og kush got cut up amongst others and can no longer be located..lol..The taste I had was delicious and those will definitely be grown again next yr...Oh another BIG TIME faves were Texada timewarp x purple pineberry and i got a real nice pheno of Reef's BCMango..Early Durban rocked too...yummy grape..good yielder.
Those I was disappointed with were Early Island indica by Reef.
I am now getting going on some indoor.Last night i transplanted BB,sr71,sour dave,dbl sour Larry,afghooey,poison og cut,gdp.I will be starting a thread,I think, for my old time moonshine and lui x pink grapefruit by RockyMtn buds.holla back y'all...peace

thatguy

Hey there you! :wave: Long time no see 'round these parts!

Is that O's BB, by any chance :D Heard SO many good things about that.

I'm looking forward to your ID thread VERY much! Gonna run any of your beans?

Some interesting sounding plants you'll have in that thread!

All the best,
TG

Fingaz2

Keep em rolling Buddle, I loved those smoke reports last year. Hope your keeping well, warm & smiling. :rasta:
cheers.

wwonka

Damm I can't believe I missed this thread.
Another Nice grow from NE Grower.

I can't wait for it to stop snowing.
Go Celtics
Peace

pipeline

Cannabotanist
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Hey buddle, somehow I never made it back to yer thread after harvest season.... Gardens look very happy..... DC x erocket x dp, erocket x dp, and early durban were grown in our gardens this year and they were definitely favorites here as well.... :yummy:

Do ya have anymore pics? Would love to see some dry budshots....

Early Durban

picture.php

picture.php

6940early_durban_8_19_harvest.jpg