Barcode (KKSDP98BKNL5H)
dU8PGAT.jpeg

OAXzxn4.jpeg

YL8CHBq.jpeg

MindBodySoul
6jM4TjJ.jpeg

NE_GROWER_978

Veteran
@ Abird: No sir still got em in veg. Just gotta sort some stuff out with the new setup. I am giving them a 40 day veg or maybe even 70 day veg then going into flower. There coming along nicely I will be updating that log soon

ChemDgMillionre

Veteran
Same same, nice stuff. Glad the landlord troubles worked out for ya. Nice to have friends with gardens, isn't it? Lol. How's the MSS x Abusive OG?

And u should shave the legs on them broads cousin! Unless u keep the larf for BHO, I'll do that sometimes, but more important than gaining bigger yields are the airflow advantages you'll see from having a nice clear trimmed up area at soil level. I literally cut everything off the stalks going about 1/4 to a 1/3 the way up the plant.

NE_GROWER_978

Veteran
@ MeltingPot: Thanks mang! A new start also means a new light and a new cut of LemonOG :tiphat: thanks for stopping by man always a pleasure.

@ ChemDg: I didn't bother shaving the ladies up I wanted to see how her overall structure and apperence is. I do plan on making a run of bubble with just her.

Grabbing the tent on Friday but until then we just be chillin

1k with Lumtek ballast
FoWm8MH.jpeg

LemonOG gifted by my EastCoasterDam Family! Word up
KrVPpjR.jpeg

NE_GROWER_978

Veteran
Happy saint Patty's day. Just kicking back watering the ladies drinking a 40oz
U76ANIR.jpeg

Don't drink and drive if you go out. Get a DD.

soursmoker

East Coast, All Day!
Veteran
Hey man looking great! Is that your veg tent? what kinda tent is that and what T5 setup are you using? Also what kind of fan are you using to ventilate? Lol my veg setup is very ghetto right now and I'm curious to see how others setup their veg area...

I have always been one track mind on making sure flower room is perfect, and it still never is... LOL

NE_GROWER_978

Veteran
@ SourSmoker: that tent I got of Amazon for $60 and was my flowering tent with my 2 150w hps. The measurements are 4 ft L x 2 Ft W x 5 ft T. I will be doing a video update today so ill make sure to show the T5 for you.

soursmoker

East Coast, All Day!
Veteran
nice, is it a lighthouse hydro tent? I've been looking at those, I think their prices went up though.

Im looking at a 2.5'x1.5'x3' for less than 75.

A member named Bueno Time on here is rocking a 150w HPS in there with awesome results.

NE_GROWER_978

Veteran
@ SourSmoker: yea man I a fan of Buenos work and what he does on a micro level. Even if he had a full setup he would rock it out hard. Does that price of the tent count shipping too? I know this Friday I will be grabbing my tent and a temp control (good looks pimp u know who u are) and ill be g2g. I do plan on making the 2 150ws I have will hang bare bulb vert with the 1k in the hood. 1300 W's in a 5x5 :D

soursmoker

East Coast, All Day!
Veteran
yeah its free shipping, atleast it was last time i checked lol. nice dude that sounds awesome.

and yeah I am on a micro level, same as Bueno, I got a 150 and a few 23w CFL's in a 3'x1.5' and not much headroom right now, thats why I'm looking at the tent. It will take down my sq ft. a bit, but I hope I will get better light penetration in turn...

Your setup sounds like its gonna be awesome, I'll be here watching lol.

NE_GROWER_978

Veteran
At location 2 and just snapped a pic. Barcodes on the right. Gonna be a fat yeilder def. My boy has spider mites so I'm giving him the harvest and he's chopping em sometime soon. But when I fire my shit up ill be bug free. My veg is bug free so I will scrub down when I get home and wash my cloths.

Also collected 2 seeds that were mature off the MBS. I hit a lower branch with Pre98BubbaKushxNL5H pollen. Gonna start em up tonight

QdanDO6.jpeg

A

Alone

I dont care if you have beef with me for whatever reason, so Im gonna say it anyways.
Im glad your doing good and I hope the MBS x P98BKNL5H turns out to be a steller cross.
Im sad that you and Tyga dont want anything to do with me after asking for abit of help.
But I know that others in your close circle had some influence in that.
I still really like you and Tyga and wish y'all the best.Never had a bad thought about y'all.

Again...sorry if I crossed a line asking for help. I would only ask knowing I'de give it back 2 fold. Im still here to freely give any help you may need or any genetics that you would be interested in. Peace and Love ~

NE_GROWER_978

Veteran
Before I start the veg update I'm going to say wtf with the 12-17 inches if snow shit just meltted.

Onto the veg update... .. .

VEG SHOT
DqXj4xI.jpeg

vtsiYs7.jpeg

TOMHILLHAZEF2 x HAMMERHEAD
One on the right is female. Left is Male
1mI0GYq.jpeg

pSLiJjM.jpeg

HRmmsGG.jpeg

Uploading more pics... .. .

NE_GROWER_978

Veteran
MindBodySoul (ZoidFuel x Deep Chunk x C99)
6oYp9TE.jpeg

M9EpoAy.jpeg

N9Y6rtp.jpeg

LemonOG
Got this cut gifted to me by Mr. EastCoasterDam but I did give him a SnC cut
Wi8pYJz.jpeg

v3peNGv.jpeg

Uploading more pics... ..

NE_GROWER_978

Veteran
Abusive x Massachusetts Super Skunk #A
hwxPtm1.jpeg

MAiTroF.jpeg

Strawberries N Creme (StrawberryCough x TheWhite)
NxQm4dn.jpeg

k0X6vhK.jpeg

qWkK4Zy.jpeg

Uploading more pics... .. .

Latest posts

Latest posts