What's new

NE GROWERS GARDEN OF GREEN!

NE_GROWER_978

Veteran
Mob Boss F2
Started up 3 of them. Let there journey begin. Ive seen alotta dank come from Mob Boss so im stoked to start these. Once my next rotation of flower happens im gonna be starting up some Casey Jones F2's.

1gWndgO.jpg

Veg Shot
XoFJi2T.jpg

ECSD
e8roOQI.jpg

4rsd2Kt.jpg
TUuKIgr.jpg

A

Alone

Here comes the resin. What an assortment of smells your flower tent must give off.
Yumm!

wildgrow

, The Ghost of
Veteran
Beautiful plants man.

Is that Strawberries n Cream a heavy feeder? Or did she burn up all her N in stretch?

Does she smoke 'creamy'?

NE_GROWER_978

Veteran
@ WildGrow: This is my first run with her so im stoked for the smoke in a few months. She still eats alotta N man and loves a good dose of nutrients. She is also my first run in coco in flower so its just a bit of learning for me but i welcome the new knowledge and the challange :tiphat: I do think she ate alotta N in stretch because the lower leaves were dropping like crazy.

wildgrow

, The Ghost of
Veteran
Thats what I was thinking. She looks good and healthy.

Keep on posting and Ill keep on gawking!

NE_GROWER_978

Veteran
So some shit has come up. I have 2 massive leaks in my ceiling in my grow room so had to stash my flowering ladies at my boys house and got the veg garden stashed real well so i dont know how long its gonna take the landlord but the room is cleaned and douched. FML thank you murphys law you son of a bitch!

Leaky Ceiling
g1QFoHY.jpg

Douched Room
CEzFYAr.jpg

Were the buckets are is were my shit was. Im glad no fires happened so now its onto more cleaning.

A

Alone

Oh No! That suckes dude. Im sorry bro.
Nothing worse than some shit like that. Im really worried about this too.
Ive been keeping a close eye on my cielings. The rain made the snow wicked heavy and now the cold temps froze it all.
I wish you the best for you and your girls.
The landlord has to fix the roof, rip down the old sheetrock, put up new rock, tape it out and put 3 coats of mud on it, sand it, and paint the whole cieling 2 coats. Atleast a full week of work. Thats if hes good. If he's lazy...2 weeks.
Just a heads up to prepare for 2 weeks at most.

Then the insurance guy has to come and take a peek too before any work begins.
Please move your vegging girls right away too. Dont wait. The insurance guy or the landlord could look over every square inch of your place to make sure its all good.

B

BasementGrower

i was just going to say the same thing NEGROWER.. unless ur legal.. id move everything... but another REASON.. to shovel off the roofs after snow comes..!!! everytime it snows.. i go up and shovel off the roof. making sure to have a helping hand with a rope on the other side of the house on the ground.. just incase u slip and fall.. !! had it happen 2 yeasr ago.. was shoveling.. slipped.. lucky i had someone holding the rope.. anchored to the deck lol. but ya i was hanging from my roof lol it was some funny / scary shit.

truepunk87

Damn man....that sucks. The storm over the weekend ripped our screen door off.... So still waiting on maintenance to come fix that. I like the little dresser you got there ;) lol

NE_GROWER_978

Veteran
Thanks for all the love fellas! Much love and respect to you all. I was tending to the garden at my boys crib and snapped some pics so once I get home ill upload pics of the ladies and God damn the barcode is beasting!!

Stay tuned
NEG978

milo_xxx

Stress Tester/Plant Torturer
Veteran
nice! :tiphat:

how far in is that Barcode ???

.... she looks like she is going to fill out
REAL NICE! :D

ChemDgMillionre

Veteran
i was just going to say the same thing NEGROWER.. unless ur legal.. id move everything... but another REASON.. to shovel off the roofs after snow comes..!!! everytime it snows.. i go up and shovel off the roof. making sure to have a helping hand with a rope on the other side of the house on the ground.. just incase u slip and fall.. !! had it happen 2 yeasr ago.. was shoveling.. slipped.. lucky i had someone holding the rope.. anchored to the deck lol. but ya i was hanging from my roof lol it was some funny / scary shit.

...bro, get a roof rake. U can rake a couple story house from the ground, please don't go out on a roof when it's covered with snow and ice!

wildgrow

, The Ghost of
Veteran
Hows that leak? Should have beeen easy for your landlord to find with all this melting. I hope hes a cure the disease type and not a treat the symptoms type.

Im rrreally liking that Mind Body Soul spear. How tall is it?

Cmobile9

Sorry I am late to the show but that barcode looks like some kill. They all look danky stanky but, hope you can get back to your set up soon.