What's new

NBA Playoffs '10

It looked like he was just holding his shirt, but it must have been a titty twister or something the way KG was reacting. Strange indeed. I cant remember anyone willing to karate chop his opponent right in front of the ref like that.

Its good the Celtics won. They deserve it after shutting down queen james and his band of misfits. And of course, when the Lakers blow out the suns tomorrow, its going to be one the more epic finals we've had in a while I think.

Lakers in 6. :tiphat:

resin_lung

I cough up honey oil
Veteran
@greyskull- C'mon now son, of course I know you were just kidding!! But yeah I did see that shit KG did. Not too bright!

Greyskull

Twice as clear as heaven and twice as loud as reas
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Hal - i just walked in the door turned it on and thats the first thing/only thing i saw.... and i missed the replays showing the full scenario becasue i was typing that post hahaha

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MHHnZff5S_k

when i watched the replays of the instigating actions later i was shocked. i thought howard was always a big goofy pussy but now i know hes a big goofy pussy. never gonna win anything....

Lakers all the way
The way game 5 went down was a big emotional rollercoaster for phoenix its gonna be a blowout

or the ebst game of the series....

Greyskull

Twice as clear as heaven and twice as loud as reas
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Lakers take it on the road....
bring on Boston

Lakers in 6!!!!
gonna be a great series
another classic for sure

emmy75

wow almost let that one get away from us but not gonna happen if kobe has anything to do with it.

cant wait till next thursday!

H

Hal

I just started a thread titled Celtics Lakers 2010 for the finals. This historic rivalry deserves its own thread.

BTW....Celtics in 7! Thats right, Celtics gonna take it from the lakers on the lakes home court!

IC BUDZ

Celtics beat the lakers at the staples center ha.
lets see what they can do in boston.
Get there asses handed to them obviously

Latest posts

Latest posts