What's new

NBA Playoffs '10

H

Hal

Its a good feeling to see the Celtics lose a lead at the end of the game, but not LOSE THE GAME! In the regular season the Celts had a habit of losing substantial leads at the end and losing. They'se showing a bunch of fight and spirit, winning games.

The Celtics did look pretty pooped out to me at the end. Tuesday night might be a tough game for Boston.

Greyskull

Twice as clear as heaven and twice as loud as reas
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Paul Pierce just tweeted..."anybody got a broom?"

was he talking Lakers vs Suns ? :laughing:

nah...just kidding... well... not really.... anyways....

Celts are devastating the Tragic.
Gotta say, Vince Carter played a pretty convincing 'Nick Anderson' clanking those free throws with 32 secs left.

url
url

Cant believe im rooting for the C's.... but I want a Celts/Lakers final rematch sooooo bad. Celtics are playing GREAT.

trichosaurus

*Stoned User*
Veteran
Dont believe the Celtics will sweep this series but they will dominate it. Rondo looked amazing tonight for the most part. He has really stepped up his game during the playoffs. Simply amazing.

Cant wait for the Lakers/Celtics matchup. Could be an instant classic.

H

Hal

Paul Pierce just tweeted..."anybody got a broom?"

Turns out to be a false report....somebody hacked Pierce's twitter account.

All the same, when Pierce got interviewed at the end of game two, he essentially said the same thing, he guaranteed to the Celtic fans that they would finish the series at home.

H

Hal

Celtics 2-0

Lakers 2-0

I'm starting to sense another Celtics-Lakers final.

Guaranteed awesome.

Go CELTS! C'mon #18!!

Greyskull

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Lamar Odom got so lucky... AGAIN hahaha

I mean, Phoenix has zero chance remaining:
Richardson scores +20, Nash has 15 assists, Dudley is 100% from 3, and they STILL get beat by a dozen. Its over.

The Celtics are on FIRE right now. Its gonna be a great finals... almost like the 80s even ;)

I really dont think either series will be a sweep. The Magic and the Suns are too good to not win at least 1 game. Going to be a lot tougher for the Magic though. The road is brutal... especially in Boston.

I hate the Celtics, but that Rondo sure is fun to watch. That street ball fake out he does is SO sick.

Greyskull

ICMag Donor
Veteran
well amar'e played great tonight
phoenix only shot like 23 more free throws but thats to be expected at home...

even though its not a sweep at least its a series to watch... no one is giving up hahaha

Greyskull

ICMag Donor
Veteran
DAMNIT
the fuckin zone defense lmao
killing me...
great game phoenix making things exciting

they did finish 3 games behind the lakers in the reg season.... gotta recognize they're in the conference finals for a reason...

will boston close out Orl tomorrow????

IC BUDZ

celts lost last night in OT it was a good game anyhow there up in the series 3-1 ready to take on the lakers this is gonna be awesome.

the comment about the celtics only having rondo is rediculous
rondo, what about glen davis or paule peirce or kevin garnett or ray allen jezz what more can i say

G

Ganja D

Don't for get Perk,most under rated center in the league. And Sheed?
It's all good we got this series.

Don't for get Perk

Perkins is great. I love when he starts mean mugging. I always wish the Lakers had a guy like that. Just a nasty bitter look on his face. I'm a die hard laker fan, but the bench is very "LA" if you know what I mean.

Maybe I'm just sour from the game tonight lol.

emmy75

well the orlando are taking it to the celtics right now. damn i hope the magic draw it out as long as they can. i dont want the C's getting more rest than the Lake Show.

did Pau even touch the ball in game 4???

Latest posts

Latest posts