What's new

Nature's Wonder Drug Curbed by Illuminati

bombadil.360

Andinismo Hierbatero
Veteran
Yes my ass wiping is has the same influence as bernake monetizing an entire nations debt...
I jerked off yesterday.. It had a similar effect to GWB invading Iraq.
What a middle school version of philosophy...
:jerkit:
Ohhh wait this is "mathematics" not philosophy.

FUCKING circular logic...

good example of reductio ad absurdum.

trichrider

Kiss My Ring
Veteran
mrcreosote,

it sounds like a 'nigerian scam' major scale style.

like I said, there would not have been any federal reserve act if they had not seen the opportunity to make congress sign it.

all the parameters were right to make the necessary arguments to make them believeable enough to make it pass.

this could not have happened if chance/chaos had not brought about such timely opportunity.

when sso says 'predators', I can agree with that for sure, but even predators need good timing brought about by chance to make their thing work; if not, they go hungry and die, like many predators do in nature as it is.

chance/chaos plays a big part when it comes to these sort of thing.

also, from a more crazy point of view (have taken tons of psychedelics, can't blame me :D ), a lot of this illuminati/fed/stock theories, are all based upon primal fears, which we reflect unto these external entities. in a way, not only governments need enemies to exist, but apparently also do normal people, we need to 'fight the man' it seems.

but like I said before, your actions as well as mine, have the same potential to influence the world as the next guy who needs to wipe his ass clean after he shits, like you and I.

that's the crux of the situation we have at hand imo.

there's a power struggle, and no one is really winning; only death wins really.

how do we use our own influence on the world to paint a better picture?

but by now, I need to go get ready to sleep, already drank too much arak today.

this week will be a busy one, so will be hard to keep this posting pace.

peace!

contradiction, provided by chaos.
death wins always anyways.

there are people who manufacture chaos, well paid people at that.

out of chaos comes computers. you don't know bill gates, but you probably are using a device with some influence from his company. you must follow certain protocols for this to work, and therein lies control. how would you ever be able to post here if not for the 'rules' created by others. you ignore the evident, that all is controlled, even chaos is controlled...just make plans.

mrcreosote

Veteran
Bombadil,
What is the critical half-life of that post as it reverberates through space-time?

I need to calculate when my head will stop hurting.

G

Guest1298

i beleve marijuana can help everyone out in some way from meds to paper...we all know it can but there will never be a change because the people in power are making some serious cash fuckin up the enveroment...its all about the cash!!!

zymos

Jammin'!
Veteran
Ever notice how discussions of "currency" and "banking" just suck all the fun out of a thread...?

mrcreosote

Veteran
Who knows?
D'ya think it's possible that cannabis is like garlic, holy water and kryptonite all rolled into one to the Illuminati?

What if it made them burst into flames or make their heads blow up?

They'd have to do something about it, right?

Well then, there you have it.

DiscoBiscuit

weed fiend
Veteran
i beleve marijuana can help everyone out in some way from meds to paper...we all know it can but there will never be a change because the people in power are making some serious cash fuckin up the enveroment...its all about the cash!!!

If it's so helpful to everyone, (and it is) why isn't industry a bigger player in reform advocacy? IMO, never underestimate the moral objective of at least some prohibitionists.

bombadil.360

Andinismo Hierbatero
Veteran
never underestimate the moral objective of at least some prohibitionists.

it is more fancy to conjure up a whole host of ghosts conspiring against cannabis though.

most of these moral detractors are so stupid, giving them the credit some of the paranoics give them is beyond taking it seriously.

never underestimate stupidity.

bombadil.360

Andinismo Hierbatero
Veteran
on a closing note, I said my piece, obviously many of you do not agree and rather keep on repeating ad-nauseum that the boogie-man is real and is to blame for all ills of society.

keep on living in fear, paranoia and resentment, if that's what works for you, the more power to you.

peace out

sso

Veteran
i wonder what would happen , if one were to lace the cookies at an illuminati meeting?

or burn one of those cheech and chong cars and vent it in through the ducting :)

actually, thinking about it, this should happen at every powermonger meeting (politicians and higher up and whatnot)

mandatory thc cookies for every asshole out there.

mrcreosote

Veteran
url

ion

yea, laugh it up yokes!!

its all funNgames until they put druggies/potheads in with dom.trrrrrrrists on the next NDAA pushthru and POOF!....we're all in the same fema camp.

:artist:

itisme

Veteran
are you guys willing to do an experiment?

try to control the street in which you live; lay out the design of your master-plan in this thread, and go ahead and implement it. based on the results, we'll have a better idea of how easy is to control the whole world according to a specific design.

game?

LMAO! It's called RESTRICTIVE COVENANTS!!!! They use them to control neighborhoods now but they are disclosed prior to any sell/purchase of a house and have to be agreed to in advance. You seem to not understand a damn thing about CENTRAL CONTROL! Just admitt your a troll, we all know it already.

A covenant is a solemn agreement to engage in or refrain from a specified action.

Last edited:

waveguide

Veteran
original post is b.s.

the masons work for the illuminati (or whoever, aka "the assholes who screw shit up for the rest of us")

the masons have gang stalked me for seven years. many members of this forum are freemasons, and they're all gonna say that this is ridiculous, paranoia et c.

problem with their story is that if you look, you can find many people who are willing to testify about being screwed by masons.

i've lost my house, jobs, cars, possessions thanks to these bastards. they track you wherever you live.

they'll post "tinfoil hat zone" warnings and praise their brothers endlessly so it looks like the masons are all the cool guys on this board, or anywhere else. don't believe me, doesn't matter. doesn't change the truth. masons are power hungry cretins, and the original post is trying to win some favour for when the game is up and people find out what they've been shafted with for all these years.

Latest posts

Latest posts