What's new

Nature's Wonder Drug Curbed by Illuminati

itisme

Veteran
are you sore that I demostrated that there's no boogey-man and so now you have no scape-goat to blame?

of course this is a rethorical question; the answer is obvious.
lol,the old i have no response so a personel attack is needed shit....me sore? never.

peace,
juggo

Why can't you have a conversation without being the name calling, and sarcasm?

You have not posted anything that "shut down" as others/I have posted many things you didn't reply to. Stop being so insulting and show some respect, maybe a lot of people would bother responding to you instead of ignoring you.

sso

Veteran
id start a neighborhood committee..

then id recruit a few die hard battleaxe broads (rough on the outside, inside desperate enough for me to control them with sex and candy)

and enforce my law.

sso

Veteran
and juggo, yeah, you are being insulting over very small things.

this is not a popularity contest to see which one of us is most clever or knowledgable..

you understood what the man was saying, why not leave it at that?

or you might criticize my spelling of the word knowledgable (i know ya are gonna understand it)

bombadil.360

Andinismo Hierbatero
Veteran
here is my plan to control my neighborhood

dag, your plan is not your plan at all, and is already in effect as it is; you need to come up with a unique plan, different from what is already in place, and see how far does the influence of your will and design goes.

for our practical purposes, you can do something simple; like trying to get all your neighbors on board with planting cannabis as opposed to not planting cannabis.

or, try to convince the neighbors that during hot summer days, all the good looking girls outside must be topless, for the sake of the aesthetics of the neighborhood.

it does not matter what you choose to implement, it can be as ridiculous and unreasonable as some of the rules already in place; the idea is to see how much you can manage to influence.

or perhaps only the 'feds' or the 'illumanities' can do so, and only their specific agendas are able to take hold, whether reasonable or not.

bombadil.360

Andinismo Hierbatero
Veteran
id start a neighborhood committee..

then id recruit a few die hard battleaxe broads (rough on the outside, inside desperate enough for me to control them with sex and candy)

and enforce my law.

hey, the playboy guy did it, why can't you?

sso

Veteran
hey, the playboy guy did it, why can't you?

see?

you can control people (up to a point)

if there were just a few of us, say 100

i would , find the biggest stupidest guys in the group and promise them candy and pussy, if they helped me control the group.

then id go construct weapons for them.

then id surprise the rest of you

with saying this.

"im here for your protection, there is another group of people out there that you need protection from, but since we are busy protecting, you need to provide for us"

then id slowly tighten the screws.

(wouldnt really need to promise anything, just did to avoid trouble (though the rest would be too afraid of the weaponized brutes to do anything)

sso

Veteran
though id lie to the brutes as well.

"you are a hero, you are doing a much needed service for your group (country)"

dagnabit

Game Bred
Veteran
dag, your plan is not your plan at all, and is already in effect as it is; you need to come up with a unique plan, different from what is already in place, and see how far does the influence of your will and design goes.
that plan is for some other neighborhood not mine...
i could introduce it to the HOA for adoption..
but you miss the point.
that is not the control we are talking about.
again ill repeat so you might get it this time...
we are talking about control on the macro scale.. you know like regulation no longer serving to protect the people but to serve monied interests.
like banks buying lawmakers
like citizens united
like the monetary policy of the federal reserve

for my idiotic purposes, you can do something simple; like trying to get all your neighbors on board with planting cannabis as opposed to not planting cannabis.
fixed it ;)

or, try to convince the neighbors that during hot summer days, all the good looking girls outside must be topless, for the sake of the aesthetics of the neighborhood.

it does not matter what you choose to implement, it can be as ridiculous and unreasonable as some of the rules already in place; the idea is to see how much you can manage to influence.

or perhaps only the 'feds' or the 'illumanities' can do so, and only their specific agendas are able to take hold, whether reasonable or not.
or i could spend millions of dollars in "campaign contributions" on the next HOA board election spread over enough candidates to have bought a majority.
then my agenda becomes their agenda.
the typical homeowner pays no attention to the hoa board meetings and can be further distracted with a "registered sex offender" scandal and a new playground.
there are a few homeowners at every meeting however, they tend to be looked upon by the rest of the homeowners as a bit kooky anyway. they may try to alert other homeowners of the coming changes to the covenants but can easily be dismissed as "crazy" or "conspiracy theorists".

see how easy money makes it ;)

now i have a couple questions for 'ya.

do you believe corporations are people with all the same constitutional rights as humans?

do you think when goldman sachs is the top campaign contributor to both repub and demo parties they have influence over government?

do you believe the laws and regulations governing this country are written by and for the average citizen or by the monied interests who pay the cost of campaigning for the politicians?

bombadil.360

Andinismo Hierbatero
Veteran
sso, you're getting closer at what I've have been saying...

the fact that each human will excercises influence upon the world one way or another, is what is responsible for our present state of affairs.

this is not a design enforced by some obscure elite strategically pulling the strings of the world.

who said that: "the underlying structure of order is chaos" ?

this sums it up pretty nice.

what we see today is the result of such chaotic interaction of influences comming from all over the place.

hence why I ask: how come people think only the designs of an obscure elite, call it 'illuminaties', 'feds' or 'bankers', are able to take hold?

if such were the case, it would be ridiculously easy to implement something of the nature of what you described.

but it is pretty hard. just ask any cult leader that has tried.

the chaotic interaction of 'wills' make it pretty difficult for anyone to control the world.

if something is controlling the world, that'd be chaos.

dagnabit

Game Bred
Veteran
if such were the case, it would be ridiculously easy to implement something of the nature of what you described.

yeah your right...
ndaa
patriot
'fisa
citizens united
w.o.d.
extraordinary rendition
Gramm-Leach-Bliley
these were for the people of the people and by the people...

are you purposefully obfuscating by zooming to the micro?
of course no group could control people in the micro the way you describe....
i mean you couldn't say.... have one group make another kneel down and kiss the ground facing a specific direction 5 times a day...

or one small group couldn't say...prevent another group from voting in their own country because they possessed the wrong flower...

or one private company could not control the entire supply of the worlds reserve currency without oversight.

but you keep focusing on the absurdly small picture trying to make some obscure point about chaos theory.

meanwhile the adults in the room will continue the conversation about the topic at hand.

yes even though suicide is illegal people will still kill themselves. we all get your point about individual behavior. that is not what we are discussing.

yes it is a crime to fuck a goat and there will still be goat fuckers. we get your point about individual behavior. that is just an obfuscation.

mrcreosote

Veteran
Bombadil,

You're shooting wide of the mark. The point is not control of the minutiae at all. The point is if you control the production and distribution of the money supply and an indebted country/ies access to credit, you then, in effect, control the country's tangible assets and it's political processes. Control a country's very lifeblood and it will refuse you nothing. (Greece, at this point, is no longer a sovereign nation. In fiscal matters it is subordinate to the ECB.)
All the joys of absolute power while retaining a relative anonymity with none of the tiring headaches of day to day governance.
Look at it as the ultimate in return on investment.

The Central Bank/ Don Vito allows his capos to plunder the populace at large (and each other) for a share to 'wet his beak', and he reserves the big guppy/ Govt. for himself because that's where the real money is.

Call me a pessimist, but I'm beginning to suspect that Govt.s true purpose is to sell any and all takers insurance on everything but cannot make the promised payouts because it spent all the premiums it collects.

None of this requires secret handshakes or blood oaths or even aliens.
It's simply a very effective business model. Until it isn't.

We can speculate whether the creation of oceans of debt that now threatens to crash the very institutions that created it is part of some nefarious plan to reconstruct the world to a new order from the ashes but I'm more inclined to credit a frenzy of greed and hubris as a cause rather than malice.

Naturally, if you and I end up in a UN/FEMA slave labor camp you can safely assume I was wrong.

bombadil.360

Andinismo Hierbatero
Veteran
do you believe corporations are people with all the same constitutional rights as humans?

I don't believe or not believe such a thing.

however, fact is, corporations do act in a way like a citizen.

is this bad? who knows, it really comes down to the interests of a particular corporation.

do you think when goldman sachs is the top campaign contributor to both repub and demo parties they have influence over government?

do you believe the laws and regulations governing this country are written by and for the average citizen or by the monied interests who pay the cost of campaigning for the politicians?

the last two questions are essentially the same.

money is needed for compaigning because from the on-set, the chaotic structure of the world is very difficult to direct in a specific direction.

even when X donates Y amount of money to Z for a specific campaign, there are no guarantees that the expected results will be met.

sure they can try, and sometimes up to a certain level they manage to do it; but still, they do not control the world or even your country as a whole; but rather, exercise a temporal influence in the whole of chaos; only to have to repeat their attempts later on with more lobbying and campaigning ad-infinitum.

bombadil.360

Andinismo Hierbatero
Veteran
We can speculate whether the creation of oceans of debt that now threatens to crash the very institutions that created it is part of some nefarious plan to reconstruct the world to a new order from the ashes but I'm more inclined to credit a frenzy of greed and hubris as a cause rather than malice.

Naturally, if you and I end up in a UN/FEMA slave labor camp you can safely assume I was wrong.

like you, I also credit such to hubris. not to the illuminaties (see thread's title).

even if we end up in a "fema camp" due to some crazy global collapse, we would have only gotten there due to the global hubris chaotically inter-acting with one another.

almost everyone, whether in central bank or gov or homeless in the street, is just following the temporal current trend, hubris-based to say the least.

but this trend is not controlled by anyone, it is what has manifested out of chaos at this particular time.

there's no 'stock market master' that decides what will be valuable today but not tomorrow; no central bank entity that designed to use debt like it is sometimes used; but more like taking advantage to an opportunity they saw that arose out of an unpredictable chaos.

bombadil.360

Andinismo Hierbatero
Veteran
It's simply a very effective business model. Until it isn't.

calling it a 'business model' is going too far too.

they did not come up with any model; they just saw a way to make scams out of situations they did not produce themselves, but that chaos brought about.

a good thief understands this.

bombadil.360

Andinismo Hierbatero
Veteran
yeah your right...
ndaa
patriot
'fisa
citizens united
w.o.d.
extraordinary rendition
Gramm-Leach-Bliley
these were for the people of the people and by the people...

are you purposefully obfuscating by zooming to the micro?
of course no group could control people in the micro the way you describe....
i mean you couldn't say.... have one group make another kneel down and kiss the ground facing a specific direction 5 times a day...

or one small group couldn't say...prevent another group from voting in their own country because they possessed the wrong flower...

or one private company could not control the entire supply of the worlds reserve currency without oversight.

but you keep focusing on the absurdly small picture trying to make some obscure point about chaos theory.

meanwhile the adults in the room will continue the conversation about the topic at hand.

yes even though suicide is illegal people will still kill themselves. we all get your point about individual behavior. that is not what we are discussing.

yes it is a crime to fuck a goat and there will still be goat fuckers. we get your point about individual behavior. that is just an obfuscation.

on the contrary, I'm focusing on the macro, and you are on the micro.

hence why you cite examples like the patriot act.

that's the micro.

the macro view of it is, how effective can it get to be when we consider all the variables that need to work for the act to be effective?

like your own army, made out of your own people, turning against you at the wishes of who knows whom.

the macro is composed of all the micros anyway.

they are not independent entities, but co-dependent.

can't have one without the other.

sso

Veteran
sso, you're getting closer at what I've have been saying...

the fact that each human will excercises influence upon the world one way or another, is what is responsible for our present state of affairs.the fact that humans dont stick together, thats why we have predators.

money separates us, makes cities into jungles and people into just another animal.

this is not a design enforced by some obscure elite strategically pulling the strings of the world.
no, they are simply predators taking advantage of human weakness. they are reacting to the situation, not controlling it.

but they control things in ways that matter, such as the drugwar.thats damn enough control for me, enough to happily want to shoot them.

who said that: "the underlying structure of order is chaos" ?

this sums it up pretty nice.
thats not true.

the underlying structure of chaos, is order.

things always happen for a reason.

whether it be emotional, logical, or just the clockwork of the cosmos.

what we see today is the result of such chaotic interaction of influences comming from all over the place.
they are not chaotic, if you pull back and look at the big picture along with keeping fact of the details.

they just look chaotic, cause you dont understand it.

hence why I ask: how come people think only the designs of an obscure elite, call it 'illuminaties', 'feds' or 'bankers', are able to take hold?
because, money rules our world along with the desire for power and these men, hold all the money and all the "power" (they can have you killed and they can enforce laws even though they have to lie to do it (but the bigger the lie, the more people swallow it, (göring said that..)
we have bosses, we have lords, things are as i described, its just that they cant control everything, but they control enough to make your life miserable. (drugwar f.e (well, unless you are one of those people making money off it..misery is relative)
but it is pretty hard. just ask any cult leader that has tried.
cult leaders, dont have power to offer, dont have money to offer and dont have fame to offer, they just have a bunch of bullshit to offer.)
the chaotic interaction of 'wills' make it pretty difficult for anyone to control the world.
i dont know, humans ARE PRETTY FUCKING PREDICTABLE..

sure, not everyone, but most people are sheep, point them to the grass and offer protection from wolves and they will bahh themselves into line, even offer to police themselves.

if something is controlling the world, that'd be chaos.

obviously, politicians work for the highest bidder.

the most powerful companies.

its obvious, yes?

so they are controlled , yes?

and banks own everything, yes? (Everyone owes about 150% of their income, or more, through the government that borrowed for us.)

and people own these banks, that control policy through business fronts, yes?

so how is not possible to control the world?

mrcreosote

Veteran
bombadil.360

I think your love of chaos theory is causing you to overlook actions that have specific ends in mind.
A friendly and benevolent banking cartel can convince legislators to turn over the issuance of currency and using their wise guidance to smooth the bumps of commerce by the power of monetary policy in exchange for unlimited credit that these always cash poor congressmen need (to enact harebrained 'insurance' schemes that promise much for your money but are unsustainable) can be funded by debt instead of the politically risky alternative of taxation.
This idea doesn't spring from chaos but is a deliberate act initiated by the banking cartel and signed into law by Congress. In America it was called The Federal Reserve Act. (of 1913).

I'll grant you the results of that deliberate act are indeed chaotic, both historically and presently, but only for the taxpayer (and the hapless investor).

bombadil.360

Andinismo Hierbatero
Veteran
mrcreosote,

it sounds like a 'nigerian scam' major scale style.

like I said, there would not have been any federal reserve act if they had not seen the opportunity to make congress sign it.

all the parameters were right to make the necessary arguments to make them believeable enough to make it pass.

this could not have happened if chance/chaos had not brought about such timely opportunity.

when sso says 'predators', I can agree with that for sure, but even predators need good timing brought about by chance to make their thing work; if not, they go hungry and die, like many predators do in nature as it is.

chance/chaos plays a big part when it comes to these sort of thing.

also, from a more crazy point of view (have taken tons of psychedelics, can't blame me :D ), a lot of this illuminati/fed/stock theories, are all based upon primal fears, which we reflect unto these external entities. in a way, not only governments need enemies to exist, but apparently also do normal people, we need to 'fight the man' it seems.

but like I said before, your actions as well as mine, have the same potential to influence the world as the next guy who needs to wipe his ass clean after he shits, like you and I.

that's the crux of the situation we have at hand imo.

there's a power struggle, and no one is really winning; only death wins really.

how do we use our own influence on the world to paint a better picture?

but by now, I need to go get ready to sleep, already drank too much arak today.

this week will be a busy one, so will be hard to keep this posting pace.

peace!

dagnabit

Game Bred
Veteran
Yes my ass wiping is has the same influence as bernake monetizing an entire nations debt...
I jerked off yesterday.. It had a similar effect to GWB invading Iraq.
What a middle school version of philosophy...
:jerkit:
Ohhh wait this is "mathematics" not philosophy.

FUCKING circular logic...

Latest posts

Latest posts