What's new

Nature Lovers' Thread

F

feral

Peyto Lake

picture.php

GreatLakes THC :joint:

OMFG!!! That place looks unreal. Absolutely gorgeous.

S

Stankie

Here's some of mine. I took these during a mid-June snow storm at a reservoir right below tree line in Colorado.

48460154.jpg

49851135.jpg

58882973.jpg

76787742.jpg

56954154.jpg

S

Stankie

Here are some more from a different mid summer hiking/fishing trip. These lakes are right at tree line.

sky1small.jpg

lakesmall.jpg

upperlakesmall.jpg

riverfallssmall.jpg

pinkflowers1small.jpg

statecolumbines2small.jpg

statecolumbines1small.jpg

mushroomssmall.jpg

S

Stankie

Thanks Hash Zeppelin! Getting near the end of my 'highlight' reel, so my show and tell is almost over.

Here are some oldies I took a few years back with my old P&S Kodak. First 2 are of my favorite fishing lake, the same one as in post #1610.

lhsmall.jpg

moose2.jpg

Some hummingbirds.

birdsa.jpg

"That's my boat" (Forest Gump accent)

boatrocking.jpg

S

Stankie

Here is the finale. First 3 were taken in the middle of the night, 15 - 30 second delay, on a very high bike ride around my town. Last pic was just a sweet looking flower I saw one day.

f8irismixed.jpg

f3cactus.jpg

copyoff6rosered.jpg

daylilly.jpg

A

arcticsun

Fantastic pictures Stankie!!! Thanks for sharing :yes: beautiful terrain, i especially like the picture with the 3 moose!!

A few winter pictures from Troms county, Norway.. im an awful photographer tho, I have no idea how to get debt and perspective in my pictures.

9344.JPG

98534.JPG

69073.JPG

31128.JPG

59822.JPG

60861.JPG

20003.JPG

:wave:

A

arcticsun

Yeh buddy, we see so much bad things on TV every day that its easy to think the world is ugly, but when you enter this thread you realize the world is beautiful!!

Mrs.Babba

THE CHIMNEY!!
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Spring is in the air..saw this pretty flower on our drive in the woods today. Made me smile :D

picture.php

picture.php

peace

Latest posts

Latest posts