What's new

Nature Lovers' Thread

G

gdawg

nice shots bob! got some pics of the pearl the squirrel and some other stuff today, will post later.

G

gdawg

these arrowheads are not mine, courtesy of ROHO

this was so funny my friend would start scatchin the shit of her back and she would bounce up and down chirlpin and barkin like hell. she was lovin it. these make the coolest dang pets.... until she bites the shit out my ass :cuss:

i brought her some fresh pecans out my yard, we good friends now. hmmmm. maybe i can use these to train her to cross the road properly!

G

Some real good looking pictures guys.

To keep the thread moving....

Redwoods5.jpg

Redwoods10.jpg

Redwoods2.jpg

Redwoods1.jpg

Redwoods3.jpg

G

one of many beautiful roses that me and my dad grew on

helping animals to survive. bird is thirsty :)

sunset at seaside on this year vacation

G

gdawg

devastating drought in my grow area

friends dog, was growlin @ me till i started scratchin her back

pipeline

Cannabotanist
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Excellent shots everyone!

Thats going to make some plants very happy next year, bongasaurus! I have a couple compost piles I never turn... I bet there's something in there to use, but I can't get to it.... I need to get that stuff turned before it freezes! :chin:

Loving all the crysal clear autumn days lately!

Last edited:
G

gdawg, being a fisherman is a pretty good disguise too, ha? :wink:

bongasaurus, thank you!
i am also going organic in a few days, starting with worming. yuhu!

pipeline, those are incredible pics. keep posting them...

Zathir

LoneStarGrower great shots!
I got up today, took my bike, fishing rod and camera and went to make some photos of nature.

I hope there will be a real winter soon becouse today all snow melted in 2 hours..

peace
:rasta:

Last edited:

facelift

This is the money you could be saving if you grow
Veteran
Taken along a county road near Telluride. The road continues past the forest service gate where I was at to the base of the cirque, where I spent the night in a tent. It was either that of Telluride Town Park. Alta Lakes was full.

I am also spending Christmas at the Old Faithful Snow Lodge in Yellowstone National Park. A trip 2 years in the making. Can't wait!

Very nice pics everyone.

Latest posts

Latest posts