What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Natural selection , Best way to use...

M

mugenbao

"All Natural" doesn't need certification, lol :D

I've been reading everything I can find about amended organic soil and living organics since about 2009, and one thing I've consistently encountered when reading posts about the NSPB is that he's already done this research also, but to a greater extent and with more real-world testing than I could ever have done.

This has quite thoroughly convinced me that I want this product when it becomes available. I'd love to have some for my next cycle, but if it takes another year to get to market I'll still want some then :D

NSPB

Correct Mugenbao, in SOME states. Some states have stricter standards than Federal mandate, fwiw.

Nothing will be sold until all the proper channels are cleared and the vendor forum is set up. This is pending on the development of the web site, which while up, is still incomplete. So, until that is finished, and it is solely my fault it isn't done...we will not know anything 100% from ICm on the vendor forum...

NSPB

dansbuds

Retired from the workforce Bullshit
ICMag Donor
Veteran
No problem brother :good:
as long as its still going to happen . i can wait as long as needed . :tiphat:

wildgrow

, The Ghost of
Veteran
This stuff sounds great! Im doing an guerilla grow this year and have been trying to figure out a good composition so that i dont have to carry a bunch of nutes w/ me. Ive been thinking: composted cow n chix manure, composted mushroom, various guanos,worm castings, happy frog soil, perlite, crystals etc. Amending 75% to 25% native soil, which is some really dead sand w/ a touch of clay. If i could use this stuff, I hopefully could cut out alot of the composts. keep up the good work. cheers

Last edited:

chuckyoufarley

Veteran
ill be growing for a long time to come (luck willing)so i will use it again when it is on the market cuz it was very easy to use and my smoke tasted very very good ,it always does but there was a very noticeable difference using the mix
tanx again for the tester

J

J.C.grower

This stuff "life" looks amazing! by the looks of Phillthy's and Marlo's grows seems like it doesnt some brilliant things to help the plant. i really want to get into organics, and this seems to be the key in. hopefully all goes well and ic community will be able to soon purchase. as for now thanks for this great thread and good luck with everything NSPB:wave:
JC

NSPB

Thank you, once again for the kind words of support and encouragement. Knowing it can help and be of use is a great motivator. The formula has changed a bit...improvements were made. Philosophies have changed...well, they changed a bit for exploration and I've learned and grounded things more towards slightly pushing a plant to simply having enough and some plants may need a bit more. Not only does this prevent burning but ... wait for it ... TRUTH is I personally can only get about 80% varities to grow FLAWESSLY... THE OTHER 15-20% require care and attention via the end user. This isn't accepting defeat, this is 318 different mixes over 6 years...and countless genetic varities.

At the end of the day...I can not give you a 100% solution. I have tried. I can only put an extremely well balanced and effective tool which will contribute to you, the grower, perfecting the circumstances.

I test nutrient formulations under 1000w bulbs. A grower using 400w will see burn where I might see a defficiency. These mitigating circumstances have made me realize, perhaps, less will be better for more. (in a sense)

This is not dead. NSPB: FLF is not dead. It is yet to surge. ;)

Thank you again for your patience and understanding!

NSPB

DIDM

Malaika
Veteran
so maybe a 1000 and a 400

two varieties

how does this work on big girls? 10 gallon pots?

NSPB

The main point being to not over-feed the plants or cause a toxicity in the soil as a result of too much of a given amendment. Trying to push a plant too hard can create a soil that becomes unbalanced...

I will say that it works perfect for any given wattage. However, it is possible to push the plants harder and further in the higher wattages using compost teas.

Any organic program like this works fine on larger plants, given you provide enough medium in the first place. If you want to grow larger trees, then simply provide larger containers. As in 10 gallons +++ ... or additional methods to increase the growth such as a living mulch or inclusion of a quality compost, or again, ACT.

NSPB

DIDM

Malaika
Veteran
The more I think about it I think this is a great idea, if you transplant more often than I do. I'm gonna try this in a side by side when I can get the time. I want to go back to organics, hopefully the side by side proves meaningful.

I don't have the recipe, I'd buy this by the pallet if I could, but I will damn try to get fresh healthy ladies for a full life on just RO H2O.

:thank you:

:tiphat:

DIDM

Malaika
Veteran
like every good startup you need investors

I'm quite sure you could get plenty of money invested to get going, and you know there is a market from the responses here. I'm sure every investor would love to do a side by side and document it giving you all the sales material you will ever need.

30*100=3000
30*500=15000
30*1000=30000
----------------

and that isn't even 100 people investing

brotha you could go from losing it all to living great and helping us all as a side effect.

budman678

I come from the land where the oceans freeze
Veteran
i would simply love to have a "just add water" option of growing. i need to get away from bottled nutes. i need this

soursmoker

East Coast, All Day!
Veteran
I am very interested in organics, this seems to be the simplest option. I am very interested in this man. whenever its available let me know. if you need investment or anything I'd be glad to help a fellow farmer. especially because your doing this to help everyone else out not jut for your own benefit. we need a lot more people like you around man. all bottled nutes are rip offs nowadays. companies claiming to help you grow the dankest when it's just a new label with a huge markup

smoooth

Any updates on this product? Really interested in this
because of the simplicity and the results others have been
getting. Would love to be able to use this at one of the grows
and make life easier for the person I have tending to it.
Thanks for offering such an amazing product to the public.