What's new

Natural American Spirit Cigarette/rolling tobbaco gift offer! Almost free tobacco

Stoner4Life

Medicinal Advocate
ICMag Donor
Veteran
I don´t smoke tobacco on it´s own.
But i like to have some good quality baccy to had to my jays.
1/3 tobacco and 2/3 of weed seems to do it for me ;)

lots of europeans smoke their weed that way, I can't. I've burned only a few blunts, all of them rolled with unflavored straight phillies wraps, they were pretty tasty but to be frank the weed that was in them was outstanding in stone and flavor. Aside from that I only smoke straight weed from my bong or VaporGenie.

Krull

Soul Feeder
Veteran

That's pretty standard in EU and i find the NAS original blend very good for the job and even for an occasional cig.

Natural%20American.jpg

Peace

=K

DiscoBiscuit

weed fiend
Veteran

I don't mix but the first craving I have after weed is a cig. Can't figure out why I don't like the two together. :ying:

titoon29

Travelling Cannagrapher Penguin !
Veteran
Do you know that the American Spirit are more addictive than most brand due to the concentration of free Base Nicotin in it.
Basically free base nicotin is for nicotin what crack is for coke...

G

greenmatter

smoking hash mixed with tobacco is one thing ...... mixing bud with that shit is something else all together. 15 years in europe and i could never get use to that. when i rolled "pur" where i use to live most people were like "WTF are you doing?" but they would hit that stuff every single time without complaints ..... it is just what you are use too.

i don't miss the hash tobacco mixes (cause if i mix hash with anything these days its bud) but i sure miss the good beer to accompany the good bud. then again bayern aint the best place to get caught growing your own either. give and take........

Iraganji

When I started rolling my own cigarettes, I enjoyed the American Spirit brand. They are tasty, no question.

I got tired of the cheap hand rolling machine eventually. Now I use a top-o-matic injector, and buy my tobacco at a local store for $20.00 a pound. Good Stuff brand natural pipe tobacco. It's not pipe
tobacco in there though, but saying so on the package sure saves me $24.00 a pound in taxes. :D

natural.jpg

BTW, two elbows of this stuff yields me 5 cartons of cigs. :D

Yes, I want to quit smoking.

DiscoBiscuit

weed fiend
Veteran
I might give Good Stuff a try. Might even buy the injector if I like the smokes.

Odd occurrence that cigarettes are 'sin' taxed. CBO or the like did a study on tobacco and related health care costs. On average, cig smokers die ten years sooner than non-smokers and actually save system costs, not accrue them.

Morphote

Veteran
Last year I started smoking an occasional cigarette, and went with natural american spirits. their cigarettes contain no additives, and have organic. I think there is a reason why lung cancer in the USA is so much higher than other countries, i think all the chemicals they use d o harm, and in the US they could be using much more. anyway, thats not what this post is really about, what it's about is their give away offer.
Last year I signed up online, and they sent me $20 in gift certificates towards their cigarettes. Its been over a year so i logged in and did my offer for this year. It took less than a week to get here, but this time i got 2 certificates, get 1 pack or pouch of natural american spirit for $1. I went down to my tobacco shop and picked up a 40gram pouch of the organic rolling tobacco for $1, and i still have another coupon left. the pouches of organic sell for $14, other flavors are $13, and their cigarettes range from $6-7 a pack. if you can get some friends and family to help you get some, this could last quite a while. the certificates do have your name printed on the back, but in the past they never loooked at that.
if you are a menthol smoker, you may want to try these, there is no menthol in the tobacco itself. its in the filter. i've always suspected that menthol cigarettes are worse for your lungs than non menthol, but thats just an assumption.

Do you ever wonder why they send you those gift certificates? Can you name any business which gives anything away for free? What is the value these days on a customer for life? Better yet, could you imagine how many more potential customers a company could get if each person that received a gift certificate told just one other person who was already addicted to cigarettes about the offer? This thread alone is proof that tobacco companies know exactly what they're doing, and unfortunately for those who want to quit (the majority of smokers) it's working.

M.

mrcreosote

Veteran
Funny this...
I was going to start a thread about MYO (make your own) cigarettes. I just started rolling my own about 2 months ago and I wanted to see what anyone else found to be good tobacco.
I just got 2 lbs Good Stuff and 4-250 Zen tubes for less than $50 delivered. Less than a buck a pack compared to almost $6 for a pack of Marlboros.
The taste is so much better without all the chemicals they put in commercial cigs that I end up smoking a lot less than before.
Win/win.
Largo is very good for taste, no bite and has a good cut. Sparrow is a bit dry and bitey with some lumber but if you like cigarettes with some 'whang' to 'em it's okay. It makes the Good Stuff red seem a bit mild by comparison but the cut and moisture is perfect. Can't roll a bad smoke with this tobacco.
Almost went with the Natural but I thought it might be real mild, Iraganji. Might be my next buy tho as this brand is a really good cut.

I may look to add some Mac Baren in with some of my regular tobacco as he's supposed to have some very tasty blends but I'm sure they are more of a pipe tobacco nature.
I've gotten pretty fast with my cheezy plastic injector but I may soon get the Top-o-matic II. I guess everybody who has them and have used everything else thinks they work great.

http://www.amazon.com/Electric-Ciga...GG/ref=sr_1_14?ie=UTF8&qid=1313939191&sr=8-14
This injector looks really nice but I hear it has mixed reviews. I like the hopper and the adjustable speed/compactor buttons (mostly because I'm lazy) but I already have a houseful of junk that ain't quite what it's suppose to be, including a blender that you better not take your hand off the lid unless you want to clean the kitchen for 2 hours.

Best prices on tobacco (not much selection) and tubes I found here:
http://www.smokersoutletonline.com/pipe-tobacco-smooth-pipe-tobacco-c-52_74.html

These guys have a good deal on 2-1/2 cartons with a Top-o-matic II and ship overseas.
http://www.bnbtobacco.com/product/good-stuff-ryo-starter-package-full-flavor

Okay, what is everyone rolling and what with?
Dirty filthy smokers only... preachers go down the hall to the bingo room.

H

h^2 O

I signed up for Marlboro stuff when I was younger...about 10 years ago or so. For the past decade or so they've sent me things on my birthday...lighter, poker set, wallet, keychain, watch, and the most recent (last year) was by far the best - I was invited to the Marlboro Ranch for a week - airfare, room, everything included. Did some research, and found out there is no Marlboro Ranch - it's just a ranch that Marlboro rents. And you have to smoke constantly and there's a little downtown ghost town wild west area where you can spend your $500.
By the time I got this offer, I had been off cigs for over 5 years. I thought about going..but it looks like you have to smoke a certain number of cigaretes a day or osmething, and have to be photographed smoking them. It's like a week of photographing people at the ranch smoking cigarette. After going in even deeper, I found lots of pictures of the ranch and events...and it seems the official photographers take like 2 of their best pictures and use that for advertising...and the remainder of the photos are fat poor white people wearing hobo clothing and flipflops and wondering around the fake ghost town aimlessly, waiting for the "big Marlboro Ranch party" to end so they can go back to sticksville.

Happy Birthday from Marlboro.

I can always count on something from them for my birthday...a gift or even just a card.

mrcreosote

Veteran
BTW,

Mixing weed or hash with tobacco would ruin both. Blechhh.

Kinda like putting mustard on watermelon.

You wacky Euros...See what happens to your brain from listening to electronic music?

paulo73

Convicted for turning dreams into reality
Veteran
Hehehehehehe

Hehehehehehe

BTW,

You wacky Euros...See what happens to your brain from listening to electronic music?

My bad i know...but at least i am trying to mend my ways.
I just did not found a delivery method that ticks all my boxes.
Gonna order a triple chamber glass bubbler today just to see if i can drop tobacco for good. Wish me luck all you non-smokers:blowbubbles:
My Brain just grow a little bit because of EDM ...the dodgy drugs were the problem :laughing:

Krull

Soul Feeder
Veteran
BTW,

Mixing a pinch of tobacco makes your joints burn way better, you dont need a ton and you'll barely notice it. We're just smarter ;)
Ok some more electronic music now :)

=K

Iraganji

Almost went with the Natural but I thought it might be real mild, Iraganji. Might be my next buy tho as this brand is a really good cut.
The Natural is smooth I'd say. It isn't mild, and it isn't overpowering. Everyone who bums one, likes it, including the women. So I can see how you'd be afraid of them being mild. Rest assured though, they are not without flavor. I think they are powerful in the nicotine department though, almost too much. The dude who said natural tobacco is like crack is spot on IMO. :D

I feel the American Spirit ruined the tobacco bliss I'd been under for decades.
ryo_natural_american_spirit_original.jpg

After smoking from these cans for a couple months, I could taste the chemicals in in my old faves; Pall Mall red with or without filter, Marlboro red, even Camel lights. In fact, I can taste smell chocolate in
some brands (like Camel). The last couple times I needed to buy a pack in a pinch, I got a little ill feeling by the end of the pack. I don't like the idea of half of the tobacco in a manufactured cigarette being re-constituted leaf and chemicals/flavorings in a bath and sprayed into sheets for drying and shredding.

I'm just a fan of the natural flavor. Probably all I'll ever smoke, until the day I quit.
For now, I'll stick with the Good Stuff brand. The American Spirit is out of my price range these days.
:D

mrcreosote

Veteran
Yup, I agree.
I bought a pack the other day when I was away from home and started feeling a little off after the third cigarette. Tasted like crap too. I wanted my home-mades. Funny how you can get used to the chemical taste if you don't have an alternative.
I can see myself making the transition to a pipe as I learn to enjoy tobacco more and smoke less as a result.

I have had a bit of practice...:)

Tobacco Disneyland:
http://pipesandcigars.com/bulktobacco.html

Latest posts

Latest posts