What's new

Nasty smelling bubbles in res....

Wait...What?

Veteran
the bubbling is carbon dioxide from the anaerobic bacteria feeding on sugars in the flora nectar, and fermenting the nutrient solution.

science - it works, bitches! :)

ItsAllOver

Devil's Advocate
ubet - he isn't even using bud candy, which is obvious from the wording of the quote that you put up there...

I would simplify the nute regimen. I doubt you need that much stuff. You know what to do. Surely try and contact GH though like you said. Let us know how well they handle your customer complaint.

When I used Hygrozyme in my 5 gal bubbler buckets i got a funky smell and slimy brown roots :crazy:...stopped use changed solution and roots turned pure healthy white and res was clean and smell-free. GH Flora series.
Florolicious also made smells, bubbles and all kinds of brown funk on my roots.
My best results and healthiest plants are with straight LUCAS :D:
Also I tried FloraNova bloom with the same results as the Floralicious additive.:2cents:

ubet28

ubet - he isn't even using bud candy, which is obvious from the wording of the quote that you put up there...

I would simplify the nute regimen. I doubt you need that much stuff. You know what to do. Surely try and contact GH though like you said. Let us know how well they handle your customer complaint.

Thanks for the correction i read what he said wrong. I wouldn't add the bud candy to the mix.

I was reading were you said you use hygrozyme. I had to stop using this cause it made my res funky and was having a few problems it seems to make my roots slimy and the foam. I have searched on here looking for threads about hygrozyme with no luck, so if there is any threads could someone link me please.

Have you thought about using Dutch Master zone instead of the Hygro?

Hydro-Soil

Veteran
just trying to bring out aroma and flavor
Skip the additives and try raising your lights during the last week or so of the flush. I've been thinking that the more easily damaged turpenes may be heat sensitive and backing off allows them to form the last week or so and not get cooked off so easily.

Latest posts

Latest posts