What's new

NASA has Released Info on Brown Dwarf Star/Dwarf Planet Between Jupiter and Mars

bombadil.360

Andinismo Hierbatero
Veteran
I know what happened to Pluto, here's the story:

One fine morning, Pluto went to Micky Mouse's house, to visit, but Micky wasn't home, but Minnie was; so one thing led to another, and Minnie gave it up to Pluto, and then when Micky found out, he offed Pluto; hence the current situation.

case closed.

Anti

Sorcerer's Apprentice
Veteran
Ok. Before I take the time to carefully consider all of the information you are presenting, let's make a bet:

I'm betting that the world will NOT end on (or before) December 22, 2012.

If I lose, you will spit on me from heaven as you rub elbows with all the other self-righteous people around you. I will burn forever in a lake of fire for speculating that this is all silliness and not planning my life around it. (I'll also scream your name in anguish as satan rapes me eternally with a razor blade, or whatever.)

If YOU lose, you will 'owe' me an ounce of the best herb you can grow or procure. We will never cash this bet and it will simply be an understanding for the purpose of discussion on this forum.

YOU WINNING/ME LOSING MEANS: We're both dead, the world ended. Whatever happens afterward happens. (Judgement, Heaven/Hell/Asgard/Nirvana/Mordor/etc. Presumably you are in a good place and I am suffering for making the wrong choice. )

ME WINNING/YOU LOSING MEANS: We're still here, Earth is still here. There may be earthquakes, floods, fires, volcanos, plane crashes, suicides, war, famine, disease... you know, just like now!

Any takers?

This post was back in September 2011.

I never got any takers. Where are all the true believers out there?

You've only got eight days to take this bet and make me look really foolish!

Don't miss out!

:thank you:

Stoner4Life

Medicinal Advocate
ICMag Donor
Veteran

brown dwarf star between Jupiter & Mars???

Beetlejuice twixt some heavenly orbs.......

beet.jpg

Weezard

Hawaiian Inebriatti
Veteran
"and Minnie gave it up to Pluto, and then when Micky found out, he offed Pluto; hence the current situation."

That mousy little tramp! I heard she was fucking goofy too. :biggrin:

Howzit Anti?:)

I'm gonna bet 8 pounds of temple balls, dat we no gonna crash.

Moreover I'm offering 2:1 odds.
(What a mensch!)

C'mon Doomies, place yer bets.

Aloha, and goodnight,

Weezard