What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

NASA Bruce - (Bruce Banner #3 x Apollo #13 F4)

unregistered190

Senior
Veteran
#6 day 50

#6 day 50

another short pheno

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

Boyd, I have found my BB3 very hard to root.....3/24 last time and took 14+ days. This time I am at day 11 and nothing, but others in same cloner had roots at day 7. That being said, the NASA Bruce root easy.

Smokin Joe

Humpin to please
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Thought I would post these up from the man.
I think they musta stayed up all night trimming. The last pic he sent me was around 2 am his time lol.
Anyway, nice job brutha. :good:

TheMan13

Veteran
Thanks Joe! allthaidup dropped by and we spent the evening sampling some NASA Bruce, tidying up buds for the photo shoot and drinking a little Jack Daniels ;-)~

Boyd Crowder

Teem MiCr0B35
those are meaty as fuck ,Joe - yeah , im having a tough tme cloning bb3 so im trying coco and maybe just straight perlite too

unregistered190

Senior
Veteran
Thanks TM :tiphat:

USB Microscope.....brand was Mighty Scope but sure there are lots of others out there. This one does up to x200.

And damn them buds look delicious!

Dawn Patrol

Well this is some bullshit right here.....
Veteran
I'm all outta rep right now

I'm all outta rep right now

but nice job on the pics unreg, and thanks to TheMan13 for this strain!!

A

allthaidup

Not sure if I am doing this correctly so please bear with me :)
I'm still a rookie and I've found the NASA Bruce closes very easily and is not a fussy plant to grow either.

unregistered190

Senior
Veteran
That is awesome TM13 :respect:, I will have to give your friend’s book a read soon.

I have found the same allthaiup, have you got to smoke any yet?

Latest posts

Latest posts