What's new

Nancy Botwin (Urkel x Romulan) Budshots

urkulan

got a question im growing urkulan how much did you yield a plant?

got a question im growing urkulan how much did you yield a plant?

i cant find out much about urkulan how much did you yield off her? i got 4 of these girls right now 12 days into 12/12

I was gifted this one by a very generous and kickass member here at IC who also made the cross......BIG thanks for hooking me up with this girl! Hopefully he'll stop by and let me know how I'm doing. :smile:

Here is a test clone in about a 1/2 gal of soil (28 days 12/12). I have a much larger Nancy B bush in veg that I'm going to put in flower probably next week sometime. I got a feeling this one is going to be with me a long time, she smells insane already!

View Image View Image View Image View Image

UnknownProphet

???do?Pu?ou?uU
Veteran
I seriously lurked on this thread earlier today and miss this gal. 5leg you were one lucky fucker to have run her. I was really over "purps" until I met bandit. Dude grew the best cleanest purps I've ever been lucky enough to smoke.

It's funny to read the comments. This strain was made thebandit777 for those who don't know. Miss you buddy.

Unknown.

Highersolutions

Veteran
^Yeah she looks real nice! I have Urkle and Romulan but not this cross of the two. Almost reminds me of some GDP I see...a better producing Urk.

tweeds

is that a razors edge pitty? maybe a gotti? beautiful dog man, the plants very sweet too even though it looks like you aren't running her now.

Rainman

The revolution will not be televised.....
Veteran
Got a 4 foot bush of her goin outside this year!! She is gonna be a beast! Shout out to the Bandito brotha from anutha mutha!

UnknownProphet

???do?Pu?ou?uU
Veteran
I'm not the biggest purple fan, but when I first saw this in sample form from the man who made it I couldn't help but to be impressed. I've heard many say they have this cut or try to say Urkulan is the same, IT IS NOT. This was a gem because of selection, the male contributed without over powering what great things the mother brought to the table.

The father (Federation Romulan) added ridiculous amounts of resins and also added yield, while the mother (Urkle Clone) keep her fast, purple, and tastey. I just got back from a private Cannabis Cup and if this were entered it would have faired well.

Miss you Bandito.

FiveLeggedGoat

I'm not a real goat.™
Veteran
:yeahthats Well said, UP.

I've been running GDP lately and definitely prefer Nancy in just about every way. It's been a while since Nancy B and I have locked lips but hopefully some kind soul will be gracious enough to reunite the the two of us....you hear that, Rainman? haha :biggrin:

m4n

So is she also called Urkelon??? If so a friend of mine jus got the cut last weekend

Rainman

The revolution will not be televised.....
Veteran
Same genes but different cut. This was made by the Bandit who used to post here back in the day.

MOneYMiKe

Patriot Father 2a Defender /Breeder
Veteran
prettty sure you guys are talking the same cutt....also big up's to bandit777 hope all is well w/him

FiveLeggedGoat

I'm not a real goat.™
Veteran
Bandit told me he made the cross in an attempt to make his own Grape Romulan (Grom). If I remember correctly, he had the Grom cut at one point and lost it. He couldn't get her back but liked it so much he decided to try to recreate the Grom cut himself by hitting Urkle with a Federation Romulan male....and that's how Nancy Botwin was born folks.

G

guest8905

the nancy did well outside as well. Very pretty purple flowers

Gangster purps was a bandit cut too right?

he did have some fiya cuts for sure.

UnknownProphet

???do?Pu?ou?uU
Veteran
Gangster Purps aka Chilla was another one of his creations. Mendo Purps X an OG (SFV or Tahoe I forget which).

I ran Grom and my finished product was nothing like his also no urkulan was like his. It's reasonable to understand many made this hybrid as both strains are highly sought after, but this particular cut and selection was insane. To say they are all the same is ignorant to the selection process and cuts short what great work thebandit did.

RESPECT THE 777.

FiveLeggedGoat

I'm not a real goat.™
Veteran
To be clear, I wasn't trying to say that Nancy is anything like Grom...because she's not. Grom was just his inspiration for making the cross is all...