What's new

Nancy Botwin (Urkel x Romulan) Budshots

FiveLeggedGoat

I'm not a real goat.™
Veteran
I was gifted this one by a very generous and kickass member here at IC who also made the cross......BIG thanks for hooking me up with this girl! Hopefully he'll stop by and let me know how I'm doing. :smile:

Here is a test clone in about a 1/2 gal of soil (28 days 12/12). I have a much larger Nancy B bush in veg that I'm going to put in flower probably next week sometime. I got a feeling this one is going to be with me a long time, she smells insane already!

picture.php
picture.php
picture.php
picture.php

C

CheifnBud2

I love well grown romulan almost as much as urkel.

That cross has gotta be some funk!

Rainman

The revolution will not be televised.....
Veteran
5LG - Lookin good and I am so jealous as I have yet to get my cut from our very generous friend! Cant wait to see what she does in your capable hands going full bore. Good luck and wait till she really starts to get that pretty color!

Maj.PotHead

End Cannibis Prohibition Now Realize Legalize !!
Mentor
Veteran
lookn very good brotha

Nancy can eat all the soda crackers in bed she wishes to i wont kick her otu lmao

bterzz

Veteran
Wow. That looks like some killer stuff. I can't wait to watch her fill in and get nice and fat!!

Have you considered topping/fimming this plant? She really looks like she will respond well..

Keep up the great work!

I

idoreallytry

Wow FLG anotheer killer plant in your garden, you are lucky, what a good friend you have,,,peace

Skip

Veteran
Nice and frosty! Yummy! :)

You should post this up in the Strainguide, it'll probably be popular. And don't forget to add a grow report when you're done!

C

Cracky

yup, looks like a strong strain. and you're doing a bitchin job of growin, 5lg

FiveLeggedGoat

I'm not a real goat.™
Veteran
Thanks for the responses everyone!

I wish I would have potted this one up before flowering. Can't wait to see
what she can do when she has the chance to spread her feet a little more.

picture.php
picture.php
picture.php
picture.php

fisher15

classy grass
Veteran
lookin rightous FLG, I dig :) And KB, THIS cut is Nancy Botwin. Urkulan was made by someone else.

kathmandu

in regards to the romulan used in the cross, what seed co did it come from?
looks really nice and its gonna yield well huh.....

FiveLeggedGoat

I'm not a real goat.™
Veteran
Thanks fisher!

Thanks kat, the Rom used was from Federation. Yeah, she looks like a decent yielder.....an oz from a 1/2 gal would be cool with me. :smile:

Here is the next one that will go into flower.

picture.php
picture.php

whadeezlrg

Just Say Grow
Veteran
lookin so bommy u should call her mommy. M.I.L.F. weed pun intended, your buddy did you proper dude definitely looks like a keeper

Latest posts

Latest posts