What's new

name your experiences w/ famous people

moose eater

Pre-COVID, if you'd have come to my house and done work, you got food, a beer either for here or to go, or both, and if you imbibed, a toke. Maybe a doobie for the road, too, if you did a good job and didn't complain about me peering over your shoulder the whole time.

Thems were the rules here. But it's not like we live in town. And I wanted folks to know their help was appreciated, assuming they did a good job.

But I'm not an aristocrat, either.

shithawk420

Veteran
Pre-COVID, if you'd have come to my house and done work, you got food, a beer either for here or to go, or both, and if you imbibed, a toke. Maybe a doobie for the road, too, if you did a good job and didn't complain about me peering over your shoulder the whole time.

Thems were the rules here. But it's not like we live in town. And I wanted folks to know their help was appreciated, assuming they did a good job.

But I'm not an aristocrat, either.
Same here brother.our ideas are the same.nobody is getting my last beer though lol

moose eater

Same here brother.our ideas are the same.nobody is getting my last beer though lol
I also frequently gifted them a small bag of heirloom potatoes to take with them from the harvest if it was timely.

And once walked about 1/4 mile down the road with 2 larger aluminum grain shovels, in poor health, to dig one fellow out of the ditch, following his having erred in steering, entering the rather deep snow berm that refused to release his large 1-ton 4x4 utility truck. That one tuckered me out. And no, he didn't offer me any rebate.

Last edited:

tobedetermined

Premium user
ICMag Donor
Did anybody met Elvis or Jesus?🤔🙂

He was in Lisbon a few years back. I didn't really meet him but he waved . . .

disciples.jpg

Chi13

ICMag Donor
Saw members of Status Quo (and ladies) once drinking wine on a Sydney beach in the hot sun. Yelled out "Down Down", but I think they were too pissed for it to register as they just looked at me weird. Drinking in the sun is hazardous.

Chuck Jägerschnitzel

I smoked a few bowls with Mark Karan one time before a Terrapin Flyer show, he played guitar in The Other Ones & Rat Dog and a few other bands with former Grateful Dead members. Terrapin Flyer was extra good that night. I bought my way into that show by selling 2 grams of top grade hash to a tie dye a few blocks away from the venue.

NEED 4 SEED

... it was clear as the were all together it was The Toten Hosen a real great german ex punk band, famous until today. We are in the same age. Later in the gig we were lying in our arms and sang all our favorite Clash songs together.
Yeah famous for promoting experimental genetic injections and playing the fool for King Charles on his banquet in Berlin. He is also now for sending weapons to Ukraine when in his youth he was doing community service instead of military. Now that's a famous "punk" who changed his mind on literally everything.

NEED 4 SEED

I very been sharing a joint once with Pascal F.E.O.S., highly influential early techno producer from Germany. When I was attending a preliminary seminar for community service in Hessen/Germany some guy in my group who said he knows all the good djs from Hessen took me to a small village with a disco club which was the home club of Pascal Feos where he did a gig every Wednesday. The three of us were the only people in the club. So I rolled a fat one and shared it with the dj and then the two of us danced on the floor to his music. Pascal has died recently of cancer, so R.I.P., Pascal!

Hermanthegerman

Veteran
Yeah famous for promoting experimental genetic injections and playing the fool for King Charles on his banquet in Berlin. He is also now for sending weapons to Ukraine when in his youth he was doing community service instead of military. Now that's a famous "punk" who changed his mind on literally everything.
Im Gegensatz zu dir, werden manche Leute halt erwachsen.

Latest posts

Latest posts