• Yes

Votes: 150 91.5%
  • No

Votes: 6 3.7%
  • I dont know

Votes: 8 4.9%

• Total voters

guiduzz

I have received my Golden Tiger with a 5 pack of Zamal (GN Collection) for freebies:jump:

...I will try my self a Zamaldelik ibrid:D

..thanks Dubi e SB staff:thank you:

dubi

ACE Seeds Breeder
Vendor
Veteran
I sent a few hundreds of Zamaldelic seeds to SB staff a few days ago, hope you all start to enjoy this freebies very soon!

dubi

ACE Seeds Breeder
Vendor
Veteran
I have received my Golden Tiger with a 5 pack of Zamal (GN Collection) for freebies:jump:

...I will try my self a Zamaldelik ibrid:D

..thanks Dubi e SB staff:thank you:

That sounds good ;) Hope the pure zamal germinate!! Good luck

Last edited:
C

chase

Hello chase,

Pure Malawi Gold standard seeds just need a few weeks more of curing before the release. There should be enough stock at least for one year. Will also send plenty of Zamaldelic seeds for freebies :)

Will there be any more of these? they were just released now they are sold out .These werent out a month , & now that I have my check they are sold out.

G

Guest 88950

thx Dubi, ill be picking these up as i just purchased some seeds.

this will be my first time growing ACE genetics.........not the last either b/c your strain list intrigues me.

again Thank You

el bee

Will there be any more of these? they were just released now they are sold out .These werent out a month , & now that I have my check they are sold out.

Fucking credit card issue....I've been looking almost daily, waiting for the Malawi to pop up and now they're out. I would've pulled the trigger in a second if the CC option was available to customers. Something about the cash or money order that doesn't make me as warm and fuzzy.

Either way, thanks dubi for putting out some sweet genetics and here's to a quick and painless solution for the Boo and it's customers regarding the CC option.

G

Guest 88950

ive only done the money order.........i send it so i can confirm the delivery and never any problems.

good luck gettin the Malawi

el bee

Thanks SSH. It's good to hear positive stories.

Yeah, no doubt they have the MO and $$ thing dialed, I'm just a fan of the convenience and speed. I'll continue to be on the lookout for the Malawi.....and the other ACE genetics I MUST grow out and test out

I

Iron_Lion

I got a pack of Zamaldelica for freebies and a pack of GN Zamal the order before that, can't wait to try some trippy african weed.

Thanks for sending these in :wave:

dubi

ACE Seeds Breeder
Vendor
Veteran

Hello chase,

Malawi standard is available since January. Please, send an email to SB staff or contact me at: [email protected]. Thanks!

Latest posts

Latest posts