What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

N e p a l Smoke Tour : Titoon in the land of hashish

Black Elf

This 3D is without a doubt Crème de la Crème here!

Many thanks, brought back good memories from late 80's

Anyone doubting about going to Nepal,I'll say just this: Life depends on decisions, stop wobbling and just go!

ElRubio

Veteran
Up Up Up this excellent thread...

Nice pics, absolutely useful info and all very well explained by the Master Penguine Traveller also known as TiTOOn hehehe. Do not hesitate to take a peek in the Mexico/US Titoon tour...it´s also a delightful read, no doubts...

Titoon, i got a fancy new growhouse...dont be shy and do me a visit if you pass by round here dude!! Sure you´ll enjoy it as the last time...hehehe

Take care mate. Best positives vibes!!

farmerlion

Microbial Repositories
Premium user
Mentor
Veteran
420club
WOW !! I started drooling then got dry mouth just reading this thread. Great job very enjoyable

Super work Titoon! I've been in Himachal Pradesh (North India) paradise for Hand-rubbed hash...home of Malana Cream and many other Charas Creams! Super pics of dry sift and alcool extractions they got me inspired for my next trip on the Himalayas and my life here in Tenerife! Jay Bhole Nat

Anyone making any trips to Southern India? I am trying to plan a trip down there to collect some sativa varieties around Tamil Nadu, Kerala, Karnataka border. Spent 2 weeks in Northern India during harvest season last year. Cannot wait to make it to Nepal next! If anyone is heading to the Manali area , please let me know! I can hook you up with a friend! Hope I can keep this thread alive with my expedition to Nepal next year. Om Shanti

Mel Frank

Great travels Titoon. In the mid 70's we would get temple balls, fingers and elephant ear hash from Nepal. The elephant ear was very dark and pressed flat shaped like an elephant ear. the temple balls and finger hash had a almost turquoise tint to them. It was the smoke of the gods.

Greenwork

thanks a lot titoon for this great review of nepalese area and it´s hash!
great travel you must have had; seeing even more forward for my next trip to nepal (hopefully there will be time to get to the regions you have been as well)