What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

N e p a l Smoke Tour : Titoon in the land of hashish

Swazi-CW

I'll be pleased to hear your opinion, your question, or if you want to correct me on some points !

Just one thing....woooooow...just amazing amigo ;)

As many people said it here..thanks a lot for sharing this with us..thanks to yours posts we all were with you in Nepal..and it was just great.

Thanks for all man (and sorry for my english :bashhead:)

See ya,take care
all the best for you

Edit: welcome home ;)

dread

Veteran
fantastic tread T.,welcome home & boum shiva boum,let the chillum do tha boum boum!!
grtz
D.

T

tea

Unfortunately no picture, I ll dig into mi
I'll be pleased to hear your opinion, your question, or if you want to correct me on some points !
no questions titoon...but very thankfull for your new nepal hashish lesson:thank you: :good:
you're great...have a really nice time to your next posting!!!:ying:

cya,tea:wave:

Wolv

Veteran
Hi titoon, i'm an hash lover... and i'm really amazed and dismayed by this 3D... your experience is something similiar to my dream... wild nature and hash makinkg....
you rock!
:tiphat:

osman

Hey titoon, longtime lurker. First I would like to say thats for the thread and I like it a lot. You sounds like you had a blast.
Your post has made me want to go to nepal and I started a thread, https://www.icmag.com/ic/showthread.php?p=3944419#post3944419
I don't intend to hijack your thread, and I know you said you wouldn't give out name and such, but I was wondering if you could share some places I should see and maybe give me an good idea of where to head (generally like place or area) to find good hash. any advice or stories or recommendation regarding nepal? anyways thanks for your posting of your trip it has inspired me. I also noticed you went to aus, I was going to visit a buddy there after nepal.

maxibiogreen

Veteran

You really must have had a good time in Nepal Titoon......

I went through this thread and looked mostly at your posts and I congratulate you about them quality.
I have a question though, in one of your many pics (around the first ones) who shows MJ plants there are flowers on some plants (it just looked like everything but ganja flower). They are quiet strange and seem to come from the plants,,, could you enlight me cos i ve never seen such thing before???

All the best to you. Max.

picture.php

oh this picture says so much....:)

I

icon

thanks for sharing titoon looks like your living the life, living the dream

Lorien

no seriously, this is really awesome. Thank you so much for taking the time to hunt for hash and good herb in nepal, and documenting well. You seem like a cool dude and i hope everything goes well with you and your intentions stay pure :)

jhansen

Hey tittoon 29, amazing posts man! Really envious of your trip wish it was me !
but my question is, when you make your oil it seems to be very dark and was wondering why that was if it was because of chlorophyl ?

When i make Oil from bud i use butane, ceveral flasks of lighter butane and when the extraction process is finished my oil is golden of colour like honney...
Smokes wonderfully and is generally always extremely strong :)

Keep keeping it real man ! :)

paulo73

Convicted for turning dreams into reality
Veteran
Inspirational!

Inspirational!

First discussion : Quality of Hashish in Nepal - from March to September - Where and how to ?

Disclaimer : This article is not for promoting the use of cannabis in Nepal or anywhere else. It will inform people so that, in case they decide to use it, they can safely know what to expect.
I won't be giving any contact or names of persons related to cannabis in Nepal, even in PM.

Having been there around this period, which is I know not the best one for the finest charras, I bought a lot of stuff, and I ve seen, and sometimes smoke, many many stuff around, through many people I met.
Keep in mind this is for the low season period.

My first conclusion is that if you don't have any connection, you should stick to the pollen. Because black hash is almost always laced if your supplier is not well connect (which I was told by few different nepali), pollen is the better idea.

You will find different grade of pollen.

Cheap Pollen
The cheapest is the dry one, not soft or creamy. It is weather old, or not really well kept/cured, or just not so good quality. You will find many part of the plant, green, that you can see at naked eye.
Smell is usually very light, sometimes it get better when you open it, still light.
Prices : in cities: 500Nrs/tola, Mountain Intermediate 50Nrs

Middle quality pollen:

You can tell it is good because it sticks a bit when pressed, and the smell is revealed when warmed up in the hand. It doesn't get black if worked, but brown.
I had some very different batch of middle quality, smelling bubble gum some times, more kushy others.
As it doesn't get black, you can still see some plant parts, just enough to prevent the hash from getting black and dense.
It is more brownish than the low quality which tend to be very yellow.

Prices: city: 800/1000Nrs/tola, mountain Intermediate: 80Nrs/tola

High Quality pollen:
I only come across this stuff once or twice, too bad because I now know where to find it.

I was lucky to find a connection with a almost best quality pollen, it would have been in season, was a bit dry but still like gum. Smoke is amazing, very smooth but really potent (of course depending on the quality of the resin, but people who do this pollen don't grow shit**)
I assisted to the cut of a big chunk, which was really dark and creamy in the middle. Then you can notice that, if not kept in a sealed atmosphere, your hash will dry so fast, even in monsoon.
You also need some patience as it comes from mountains and need people to go pick it up, depending on the place around 5 days.
This is what you want to find. As you press it a bit, it becomes very quickly dark, melt, and bubble when lighted.
City price: not to be found in cities
Mountain Intermediate: Around 200/tola (only big quantity, need to have a local or speak nepali.

Unfortunately no picture, I ll dig into mine but I can't find any, yet...

Instead, some mountain Ice o lator, it all started from wet pollen !

Amazing! May you keep traveling for many and good years:ying: