What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Mysterious Men Dropping From Helicopters To Chop Down NorCal Marijuana Grows

Look up the emerald triangle news on facebook. They have some posts about the helicopters. Seems its a hired company out of Willits

Last edited:

dociron

If you shoot them you better shoot them inside your house, it is not legal to just shoot and kill trespassers on property, you will be arrested.
In your house is different.
Maybe invite them in for donuts......
-SamS

Actually, that depends on what state in the union you're speaking of. I Louisiana, you CAN get shot for trespassing, ijs. I remember a guy shot a vietnamese fella whos car broke down. He was dead before he evn made it to the door. No charges filed.

Actually, that depends on what state in the union you're speaking of. I Louisiana, you CAN get shot for trespassing, ijs. I remember a guy shot a vietnamese fella whos car broke down. He was dead before he evn made it to the door. No charges filed.

They're speaking of California.

RetroGrow

Veteran
people are just venting. you are right though, filming them and reporting to the air force and posting to youtube is your best bet.

Yes. My gun turret has a camera, so video will definitely go on Facebook.

I'm sorry, for some reason I thought you said Facebook.
YouTube it is!

The Revolution

Veteran
Noone needs to be shooting, or shooting at these guys. I understand emotions come into play, but thats the last thing we need. Think about the news headline.. Whats that going to make us look like? Crazy pot farmer kills babylon eradication man. They arent gna care who they were employed by or who hired them.. Right or wrong, it just not good press. There's gta be another way.

Moonjuice5050

I believe the state hired mercenaries through the white house, killing these crops is going to give more money to the state through taxes, forcing people to buy from dispensaries, looks like the state of cali has declared war on the growers of the biggest cash crop....a lot of the stories I hear are simular to the hunt for Obama

stoned-trout

if it smells like fish
Veteran
we got Obama already ,now we need to get rid of him lol ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^....guess everyone needs their own radar setup.. then you can be ready an waiting

stasis

Registered Non-Conformist
Veteran
Para Military operation in our borders... Hmm... This is gonna get intense at some point.

Para Military operation in our borders... Hmm... This is gonna get intense at some point.

Nah, we got over our military gunning down unarmed college kids at Kent State, we'll be fine with this too.

Don't like it? Go ahead and try to do something about it...watch how fast you get thrown in a cage-if you're lucky.

milkyjoe

Veteran
I believe the state hired mercenaries through the white house, killing these crops is going to give more money to the state through taxes, forcing people to buy from dispensaries, looks like the state of cali has declared war on the growers of the biggest cash crop....a lot of the stories I hear are simular to the hunt for Obama

And you reached this conclusion how? Alex jones or fright wing radio don't count...actual facts please. Otherwise ima be forced to conclude you are mentally challenged

there was an old man in louisiana who was a victim of a home invasion, the thugs were running down the road about a block away and the old man blasted them in the back with his deer riffle little to say he got a warning

Tonygreen

ICMag Donor
Veteran
If you think there are no heavily armed americans yer wrong. Some of em are nuts too, so yeah let the fuckers land in the wrong spot... lol

Dankstang

Better hope they don't go north to Oregon
Most gardens around me are locked and loaded!

I live near the river and hear choppers regularly that fly the scenic sections.
Time to start taking videos of them

MJPassion

Observer
ICMag Donor
Veteran
This...

Attachments

• armed sane.jpg
    armed sane.jpg
    39.4 KB · Views: 9