What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Mycotek Testers Group. Bring the Fire!!

yts farmer

Veteran
I’m assuming you guys know about this but I figure I would post the link...

Mycotek Strain Index:

https://mycotek.org/index.php?threads/8196/

Just tried to sign up for an account 4 times and wont let me do it, anyone else having similar difficulties?

The red box pops up and said I have to wait longer to create an account, even though i wait for the counter at bottom of the page to get to zero, please enter a name that is longer than 3 characters long, which mine is, please enter a valid email, which mine is and i typed it manually as some sites dont let you use suggested words, please enter a valid time zone and please enter a valid password.

Just about everything that could go wrong trying to create an account did go wrong :tiphat:

Last edited:

DoubleTripleOG

Chemdog & Kush Lover Extraordinaire
ICMag Donor
How about the 413 chem? Any intersex traits on that?

I haven't seen any on the cut I have. Granted it's a cut and I haven't run any from seed. But no nanners on the one I have.

Here's the Deer Breath and Hell Star seed plants I have. 5 of each, and a couple other random seed plants in there.

picture.php

B

bigganjabud

I haven't seen any on the cut I have. Granted it's a cut and I haven't run any from seed. But no nanners on the one I have.

Here's the Deer Breath and Hell Star seed plants I have. 5 of each, and a couple other random seed plants in there.

View Image

Allways wondered how many plants you actually have on the go brother

B

bigganjabud

If I'm gonna find out I suppose I better go back to he's whore house

B

bigganjabud

This is the second thread you have asked that question on...
Not Cool in my part of the world.

Why where you from?

Round my way if ya mates growing he's arse off and you have a question ya ask!

Tbh he's in a totally separate country and we've been talking on ere a couple years man

Also I've learned from him and taken he's advice

NOT that I'm bothered about ya comment mate but if anyone was gonna say anything like that I'd say it was he's perogative not really yours

But hey ho cheers for ya input anyway

This isn't really on topic so I'm gonna have to ask you to say anything else about this in pm as this thread is an official TESTERS thread and not a place for idol chit chat

Back on topic

Seems my package has landed in the uk now just waiting for delivery details

BRING on the thermite

mushroombrew

Veteran
Back on Topic

Back on Topic

picture.php
picture.php

And the fairies were kind enough to bring me Deer Breath. Just came out the dome. Can't wait to run this in recirc!
picture.php