What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Mycofungi. Inoculate how many times?

tiffa

Once? More? Tell me, before I slap you across the chops from right over the pond near Liverpool motherfuckers.

flylowgethigh

Non-growing Lurker
ICMag Donor
I top water feed once a week, and innoculate each time. As the flowers develop I change the microbes to favor the K, but my terps are still weak.

HempKat

Just A Simple Old Dirt Farmer
Veteran
As the first poster said once is enough if done right but adding more over time won't hurt it will just cost you a bit more for each supply of Mycofungi.

flylowgethigh

Non-growing Lurker
ICMag Donor
Don't forget the enzyme booster when making a batch, and let it stew a half hour to make more microbes. More the merrier I figure.

flylowgethigh

Non-growing Lurker
ICMag Donor
On my SWICK, only pH and cal-mag (or epsom salts) go in my reservoir. Water stays clean that way. I dip a gallon jug in the reservoir for water, mix up my microbes and whatever feed the plant gets, wait the 30 minutes for the microbes to multiply, and top water on the 10 gallon bag. About 10% water to soil ratio.

Latest posts

Latest posts