What's new

My Works

Tatz

WOWOWOWOWOW ! R E S P E C T !!!:bow::bow::bow:
Love the micro work, as you say, it´s the journey that is important, not the target !

Cannabis sure makes the world a better place !! I sign up for the show !!

tpyn

I thank for attention, friends!
ScrubNinja it is very glad to you!:tiphat:
Let's continue
As usually at first has created a breadboard model in more details to understand forthcoming work and to exclude possible errors.
Pot.
picture.php

It is opened.
picture.php

It is closed.
picture.php

Already at this stage there are differences from the primary drawing.

tpyn

Parametres and stuffing.
Height- 52 sm
Width- 38 sm
Depth- 22 sm
Volume- 35 litres

SON-T 70w
Digital throttle
Quartz pipe
PC fun x 2
Ozonizer
Timer
Thermometer
Hygrometer

It is a little from the equipment.
picture.php

tpyn

The suitcase is made of lightproof plastic. Easy. After all I should keep within in 8 kg., that is on all giblets at me 5 kg. Has peeled all fabric from within.
picture.php

From above, where the handle, has made such here apertures for passive blow.
picture.php

It is the pot made of the cut off rectangular bucket and a regiment for it.
picture.php

b00m

~No Guts~ ~No Glory~
Mentor
Veteran
Awesome stuff bro, glad you have come back to show us your genius, will be hanging around to see what happens this round.

Peace an Respects

tpyn

Almost ready pot with a skeleton for a grid. Pay attention to set of holes in tubes for the best aeration of roots.
picture.php

Later from one wall has cut a fragment and has pasted there a piece sawn along a pipe. There were problems with temperature. Increased throughput of ventilation.
Along the edges of a pot 4 tanks (on two from each party) have got. These are capacities for portable refrigerators).
picture.php

They have been painted in lightreflect color. Serve for supply by water of carrots.
Carrots it is similarity autowater.They too have been a little modifed.
picture.php

Their lack that water arrives in a carrot through a bend in a tube. There can be problems. Therefore the top cover has been removed . On its place other of a lightproof foil is made. Thus I have got rid of a bend.
picture.php

tpyn

Let's return to tanks. They have been fixed by means of tapes on липучках (I do not know as it to translate)
picture.php

Are closed from light
picture.php

It it is necessary to close from light inputs of tubes of carrots in tanks.
Otherwise water will blossom and spoil.
picture.php

tpyn

Ok. Now about the fixture. These are its parts.
picture.php

It it.
picture.php

Later the air line has been expanded (I wrote about it from above).
picture.php

The top fan with low turns. It is necessary first of all for having blown in bushes, directions airstream and helps passive blow a little.

tpyn

Here the door fastening on липучках is shown. It to have access to a hole air emission. Through it there is a network cable.
picture.php

Below under a pot to be all equipment.
picture.php

On the centre it is possible to see an ozonizer. This individual desire of the client. It shouts as the victim.
picture.php

But the business does. On it I have put the separate button of inclusion/deenergizing.
This device creates much microlightnings which make ozone clearing air from all smells.
picture.php

tpyn

Here actually that has turned out.
picture.php

picture.php

Difference of temperature +3. In a room 23С* in a suitcase 26С* under a condition nonobstacle air emission (the suitcase is raised)

Perhaps it is everything that I wished to show to you at present.

ScrubNinja

Grow like nobody is watching
Veteran
you are hardcore russian aren't you. the dialect is so choppy

Just so everyone knows, Tpyn uses a translator site to get it to english language and vice-versa. I try to remember that when I post, because he reads your words the same way as you read his. It's a software problem. Words like "hardcore" and "choppy" probably don't translate so well, for example. Try it yourself with any translation site.

--------

Tpyn: This is amazing! Really incredible :faint:

Much respect my friend :respect:

Latest posts

Latest posts