What's new

My Works

tpyn

Hi guys!:tiphat:
Long time no update the theme.
The same Сardbox.
Another series only this time with three full-fledged plants.
Strawberry Caugh (Datch Passion seeds), Church (Greenhouse), BigBang (Greenhouse).

Привет ребятки!:tiphat:
Давно не обновлял темку.
Тот же Кардбокс.
Этот цикл с тремя разными полноценными растениями.
Strawberry Caugh (Datch Passion seeds), Church (Greenhouse), BigBang (Greenhouse).

In the center of the Church, left strawberries, right BigBeng.
Time goes by, the plants grow ...
По центру Церковь, слева земляника, справа БигБэнг.
Время идёт, растения растут...

Before transfer to bloom sealed diametrically grid, trying to keep the green mass.
Late in the week with the translation.
Перед переводом на цветение скрепил диаметрально сетку, пытаясь сдержать зелёную массу.
Запаздал на неделю с переводом.

tpyn

Bloom ten days ...
Зацветали дней десять...

So at this point I had to enlarge the space of boxing. First of all, I lengthened the tube holding cooltube, making it higher, and secondly, extension cord attached to the bottom of the box. In general, adding centimeters in height 15. And that bumps up against a ceiling, and the plants are not particularly liked.
В общем на этом этапе мне пришлось увеличить пространство бокса. Прежде всего я удлиннил трубу держающую култуб, сделав её выше, а во вторых прикрепил удлиннитель (экстэншен) к нижней части коробки. В общем добавил по высоте сантиметров 15. А то шишки упёрлись в потолок и растихам это не особо нравилось.

Bloom...
Цветём..

tpyn

Anti

Sorcerer's Apprentice
Veteran
This thread is awesome, and I love that you used a still from Jan Svankmajer's "faust" for your avatar. Subscribing for future amazement.

Thank you!

Tatz

-bumping !!!-
You still #1 in Nano-grow !
How many gram in cardboard dox Tpyn ?
Good to hear you still OK !

One2Lurk

I truly enjoyed reading your thread Corpse. May I ask what field of work you are in? Thank you for posting your builds. You must have a lot of spare time?

I can see you haven't posted in a while, hope to see more of your work. Take care!

RUSЯ действительно пользуется чтение вашу thread труп. Я хотел бы спросить, какие области работы вы в? Благодарим вас за размещение вашего строит. Вы должны иметь много свободного времени? Я вижу вы еще не опубликована в в то время как, надеюсь, и ваши работы. Будьте осторожны!