What's new

My Works

tpyn

I can not load a photo into gallery. The disk space has similar come to an end
picture.php

How to me to leave this situation?

D.I.trY

I think you need to get to 50 posts and then u get more space - i think.... maybe go to toker's den and join in the nonsense posts.

someone should give you a special allowance so we can see your nifty skills!... so it gets more hot with the same watt of led's as the cfl? how about a cool tube to go over the cfl bulb and the fan could be on ultra low speed for noise.

ScrubNinja

Grow like nobody is watching
Veteran
looks excellent

looks excellent

Yes, if they didn't change it, you should get 1GB of space after 50+ posts. :wave:

Aerohead

space gardener
Veteran
Yes very good work keep the pictures coming. Just bump your thread 10 times and the show will go on lol..

tpyn

All these distortion with Led were from for absence at me the silent fan. To me this has attracted SilenX iXtrema Pro IXP-34-08 (60x60x25mm). I have ordered it from Germany (In Russia they are not present). It was poorly trusted in 8 dB (!!!)
On its total power it is certainly audible.
picture.php

Slightly, decibel 20-25.
I have hung up it on charging from Nokia and it was not audible, and with the problem it hardly consulted.
It has been decided to return to CFL. Not to bother once again the fan prepared fixture for a lamp on model.
picture.php

picture.php

tpyn

Hole has outside closed a box that it will be protected from light.
The top view on a working bucket.
picture.php

ScrubNinja

Grow like nobody is watching
Veteran
I wouldn't advise to do that tpyn, it's against the rules and they've been enforcing them. I would hate to lose you!

tpyn

I wouldn't advise to do that tpyn, it's against the rules and they've been enforcing them. I would hate to lose you!
Thanks for council, but I to it will not listen.Otherwise you will lose me on 40 messages as without illustrations I do not communicate.
Idiotic rules - idiotic acts:wallbash:All is natural.
Well here and 50 messages. Would know earlier at me would be them 200:smoker:

tpyn

Early to rejoice:noway:The gallery has not increased. Can should pass certain time?

By then plants looked already so
picture.php

tpyn

All is good! :jump: It is possible should to pass time.
Troubles behind, we will continue.:smoker: ScrubNinja thanks for support

tpyn

By then I have decided to optimise the lamp. It will be possible to you interestingly.
I have bent such 4 corners
picture.php

Latest posts

Latest posts