What's new

My Works

StealthDragon

Recovering UO addict.
Veteran
wow it's like tetris with electronics. if you arrange anything more on there, the bottom row might disappear.

it looks amazing. please tell us what it can do. :)

City Twin

Oh fun. Let’s see here

6- Micro metering pumps +
1- Multi channel timer +
2- Pressure switches +
3- Relays plus a master (?) +
2- Gas sensors of some type (?) +

(what are those blue things????????)

tpyn

wow it's like tetris with electronics. if you arrange anything more on there, the bottom row might disappear.

it looks amazing. please tell us what it can do. :)
Это картинка управляемого через интернет устройства способного смешивать питательные вещества, аэрировать, подогревать, анализировать, по необходимости добавлять элементы в уже готовый раствор, а также стерилизовать его при помощи UV лампы.
Это всего лишь часть гроубокса, который можно увидеть пройдя по ссылке, что сверху.
С помощью этого узла можно к примеру замуровать стену в growroom в котором три месяца будут расти растения. По истечения этого срока можно будет сломать стену, срезать растения, посадить новые и так снова, снова и снова....
It is a picture of the device operated through the Internet capable to mix nutrients, to aerate, warm up, analyze, necessarily to add elements in already ready solution, and also to sterilize it by means of UV lamps.
It only a part growbox which can be seen having passed under the reference that from above.
By means of this knot it will be possible to immure for example a wall in growroom in which three months to grow plants. On the expirations of this term it will be possible to break a wall, to cut off plants, to plant new and so again, again and again....

Он вроде сюда заходит, спрошу у него про синие штуки.
It like here comes, I will ask it about dark blue pieces.
Вид сбоку.
Side view.
index.php

Moots

Great thread. Way to much fun to read. Really enjoyed it.

If Popular Mechanics had a grow Magazine, it'd look like this thread.

ScrubNinja

Grow like nobody is watching
Veteran
I've enjoyed this thread so much. Please continue :)

I hope you don't object to the quote :good:
V
V

Last edited:

baksus

Thanks friends!:thank you:
Спасибо друзья!
Here by the way passes competition. I there participate with a suitcase. https://www.dzagi.org/blog/growbox/33.html
Тут кстати проходит конкурс. Я в нём участвую с чемоданом.
The main prize a trip to Amsterdam.
Главный приз поездка в Амстердам.
It seems to me will win this completely automated growbox
Я думаю победит этот полностью автоматизированный гроубокс Alexxxа
It is a photo Knot for a solution which has created Alexxx
Это фотка растворного узла который создал Alexxx
https://www.dzagi.org/blog/growbox/63.html
760612.jpg

Hi

Can you post a plan how did U wired all off that ? and a legend what is what on the plan that U disigned. And how the heck you wired this to computer :D

Man realy great topic I love it !!!!:laughing: man I would really want to asamble something like this I have a knowladge to build something like this, but I don't have knowladge to disigne something like that

Sgt.Stedenko

Crotchety Cabaholic
Veteran
just a quick question.. do russians have english keyboards and russian or how does it work? :O

Really? You wasted your first post like that?

Hi

Can you post a plan how did U wired all off that ? and a legend what is what on the plan that U disigned. And how the heck you wired this to computer :D

Man realy great topic I love it !!!!:laughing: man I would really want to asamble something like this I have a knowladge to build something like this, but I don't have knowladge to disigne something like that

Unless you know something about wiring up programmable logic controllers, let along writing the program to run one, it's probably best to move on.

This is by far, the most intricate grow op I've ever seen. The link to the Russian grow site is well worth the look, even if you don't understand Russian.
Those time lapse video of the buds getting bigger are AWESOME! It's like the plants are dancing to the music.

In Soviet Russia, car drive you.

killerweed31

Smile Vs Cry
Veteran
i just finish to reading the whole thread..all kinda insanity inside !! you are the crazy genius !!! confirmed the most inspiration thread i ever see, high class grower fo su!!!

tpyn

это клапаны. Они открывают закрывают подачу жидкости.
These are valves. They open close liquid giving.
just a quick question.. do russians have english keyboards and russian or how does it work? :O
На клавиатуре рядом с латинской буквой есть русская. Переключается Ctrl+Alt. Хочешь пишешь по русски, хочешь по латински.
On the keyboard near to a Latin letter there is a Russian. It is switched Ctrl+Alt. You want you write on Russian, you want on the Latin.

А так, не могу показать что-то новое.
Коробка работает и полностью меня устраивает.
Это цикл с Dolcha Vita (DP)
Горшок - обрезанная пятилитровая пластиковая бутылка. Был длинный вегетативный период.
Хотел чтобы вся сетка заросла, но устал ждать, перевёл на цветение.
And so, I can not show something new.
The box works and completely me arranges.
It is a cycle with Dolcha Vita (DP)
Pot - the cut off five-liter plastic bottle. There was a long vegetative period.
Wanted that all grid has grown, but was tired to wait, has translated on flowering.

Здесь ей пара недель.
Here to it couple of weeks.

Через неделю.
In a week.

Ещё через неделю.
In a week.

Две недели цветения.
Two weeks of flowering.

Месяц цветения.
Month of flowering.

Полтора месяца цветения.
One and a half month of flowering.

Два месяца с небольшим.
Two months with the small.

Скоро срежу.
I will soon cut off.:tree:

crunkyeah

Veteran
Wow, I just looked through everything you've made.

You have yourself a new onlooker ;)

Great work! Keep it up!