What's new

my tent

headstone

That is a small tent for a lot of plants. Are all the plants staying in those containers or are you finishing them in bigger pots? That tent will fill in super FAST once u start flowering,you may get over crowded

The seedlings will be removed shortly, turned into cuttings and then grown in coco under my LED grow light with a couple of compact fluros as well. That will all happen in a wardrobe or a spare pantry, either way they'll be removed very soon.

As for the cuttings the Jack Herer will probably be removed as its all but dead and I also have 3 males in there which need to be removed from the tent as well. The males will be used for breeding in seperate areas away from the tent to reduce the chances of seeding the crop up.

Once everything is said and done there will be 4 or 5 plants left in the tent which will get flowered. Chances are they'll be put in much larger pots, trained well and then turned when I'm sure they'll fill up all the available space.

My next grow on the other hand will be nuts as I'll be testing out my current seedlings. Depending on how many females I get I'll either be doing 16 or 25 plants going 4x4 or 5x5. Think my tent's crowded now? Just you wait until you see that monster SOG in action :laughing:

NRC

This happened to my mate, he starteed on soil in a tent, the tiny plants went yellow, he snipped them of at the bottom of the stem, dipped them in cloning solution, and stuck em in jiffy pellots. He now has em in dwc lol they are awsome too. Hope your grow yield plenty headstone

headstone

Not a whole lot to report this week. I had intended on taking cuttings today but did my back in so that'll have to wait until later tonight or tomorrow and I have decided to keep the seedlings in the tent for another week, maybe 2 at the most. I'm keeping them because they have really come good in the past week and when I take cuttings I don't want to risk killing any of them incase there is a special plant in there.

With that out of the way I found this plant in my greenhouse yesterday. I damn near fell over when I saw it, but when you get really close you can tell its just some random plant and not a mullie :(
DSCF1754.jpg

The rest of these pics were taken less than an hour ago. All of the plants have grown considerably, the seedlings are looking heaps bigger and better and before long the next lot of plants will be begging to take over :) These sure are exciting times :jump:
DSCF1756.jpg DSCF1759.jpg DSCF1760.jpg DSCF1762.jpg

headstone

I took a bunch of cuttings today and decided to take some pictures while doing it. I got before and after pictures plus group shots of my tent and the cuttings I took :)

CCF#3
DSCF1764.jpg DSCF1768.jpg

CCF#4
DSCF1769.jpg DSCF1770.jpg

Pursang Haze
DSCF1771.jpg DSCF1772.jpg

CCF#2
DSCF1774.jpg DSCF1775.jpg

Grape Krush (male)
DSCF1778.jpg DSCF1780.jpg

Strawberry Dawg, man i seen that before, thats some nice looking shit mate. Can't wait to see it again hey, beautiful.

BUNDY....

BENJI

Between the Devil and the deep blue sea...
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Looking nice Headstone m8 just crossed the strawberry dawg with a jack herer male....:)

Looking nice Headstone m8 just crossed the strawberry dawg with a jack herer male....:)

Mate stop making me jealous, i remember now where i seen that strawberry dawg, very nice work Benji, and the herer x will be interesting. Keep it up mate.

:)

headstone

nothing special to report. all the plants are growing well and the males will either be moved or removed as they show depending on what they look like, which strains they are, etc.

that jh x sd sounds lethal benji, I'd love to get my hands on it :)

DSCF1891.jpg

DSCF1892.jpg

DSCF1893.jpg

DSCF1894.jpg

DSCF1899.jpg

DSCF1901.jpg

DSCF1904.jpg

BENJI

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Coming along nicely Headstone m8...:)

Mate stop making me jealous, i remember now where i seen that strawberry dawg, very nice work Benji, and the herer x will be interesting. Keep it up mate.

:)

that jh x sd sounds lethal benji, I'd love to get my hands on it :)

Hehe it wasn't a planned cross more accidental had my breeding cab right next to my flowering cab and pollen from my Jack Herer male somehow found it's way into my flowering cab and pollenated all my girls so now i have a heap of seeds to test ill be throwing 5 Strawberry Dawg x Jack Herer into germ 2nite...:biggrin:

BENJI

ICMag Donor
Veteran
By the way headstone m8 what brand tent is that im thinking bout investing in one for my led's...?

G

Guest 114956

is that a indoor elements tent head? if it is i was wondering the quality of it mate wether its worth the buy?? thanks

Latest posts

Latest posts