What's new

my tent

headstone

This grow is being done in a 1.4m x 1.4m x 2m tent and the plants are currently under a 400w hps. I will most likely add a 600w hps to the tent when I start flowering.

The strains are:
3x Jack the Ripper x Celtic Berry (seed)
6x (bb x hp) x Somango (seed)
1x Ice x White Rhino (seed)
3x Lemon Stinky (seed)
5x Cherry Candy Fuel (cuttings)
2x Grape Kush (cuttings)
1x Pursang Haze (cuttings)

The original plan was for me to sprout some seeds, sex them, remove males, take cuttings from the females and then let the females flower so I could determine which would be the best cuts to keep of each strain. The plan now though is to grow the cuttings up big an strong, take cuttings from them and then flower them out. The seedlings will still be sexed, males removed and cuttings taken of the females, but they'll only be allowed to flower while there is enough room in the tent for them.

I will also be doing a bit of breeding in the future as I have a grape kush and cherry candy fuel males. I will be collecting their pollen very shortly and will most likely use them to make seeds very early next year. I'm putting it back a little bit as I have been offered a few great strains and have some decent seeds in my fridge that I will want to test out first. Depending on how all of those strains go will determine what seeds I make.

With that all out of the way its still early times here and I have had my fair share of problems. I was too eager to start growing and put some seeds down before I had tested the water at my new house. The water tasted great, but the pH was off the chart and since I was unaware I was giving my plants poison. I have only just bought everything I need to get the plants going good and there has already been a huge improvement.

Here is how they started
DSCF1351.jpg

Here is how they are today
DSCF1501.jpg

I'm sorry if the pics aren't any good, they were resized after I uploaded them :( If they're too bad I'll upload them to an image hosting site or something and just link them up.

HippySlayer

ooer

ooer

Nice tidy set-up there bro. Nice genetics too ;)
Easiest way to get pics in posts is to get an album going & then copy & paste individual pic's bb code into the post. :gday:

Nice genetics m8! Is that just soil or coco you are growing in? I do some pollen chuckin myself. I did a white bubba x floja cross (Bubba Flo) recently.

headstone

I'm doing a diary at another site and it was time for an update there so I'm also putting the pics up here. From now on though I should be doing weekly updates at the same time on both sites :)

Here's to hoping the bb code thingy works slayer :smoke:
picture.php

picture.php

From the look of my album the pictures were reduced in size and quality considerably. Ohh well, one day when I take pics I can't bare to have touched I'll upload them to photobucket or something and link them up :)

headstone

I forgot to add that I gave all the plants a drink just before taking the pictures. They were all given a slight feed of coco nutrients and pH adjusted to around 6.5. The clones were fed at 0.7 EC and the seedlings at 0.5 EC.

The plants in soil got flushed hard the other week to fix up the pH issues I had been having and while they have bounced back they have looked really deprived of nutrients. Hopefully the feed will do them the world of good instead of trying to kill them like everything else lol

The cuttings look a little bad, but I have noticed a huge difference since I moved them into the tent. They haven't really grown tall, but the stems are getting stronger, they are getting slightly greener and the lower branches are really starting to take off. There is one up the front I'm a little worried about, but I'm sure it'll survive and will just take a week or so to catch up to the others.

shroomyshroom

Doing what we do because we are who we are
Veteran
i cant wait to see how these turn out, that list is awesome mate

do us Aussies proud :D

headstone

thanks shroomy and weedfiend :) There will be more strains to come though as I have a bunch of great seeds in the fridge that need sprouting and a good mate is giving me some white widow cuts soon too :jump:

The seedlings have gone bonkers overnight since being fed some nutrients. Its hard not taking any pictures until its time for my next weekly update, but I know that the differences between updates will be huge if I hold off. But to give you an idea of how things are going, most of them doubled in size overnight :)

hey, looking forward to seeing what happens with em :)

probs a dumb question but why do the leaves on some of your seedlings droop so much, mine are about at the stage yours are in the pics and mine are doin the same thing... just wondering if its normal or if its something im doin wrong.

cheers :D

headstone

hey, looking forward to seeing what happens with em :)

probs a dumb question but why do the leaves on some of your seedlings droop so much, mine are about at the stage yours are in the pics and mine are doin the same thing... just wondering if its normal or if its something im doin wrong.

cheers :D

At the time the pics were taken the pH had been off for a while and I had also flushed pretty much all the nutrients out of the soil. They were suffering badly and fighting to hold on to life which made them look that way :( If your seedlings look like mine in that last lot of pics something is wrong with them :(

This is what my seedlings mostly look like now. Barely any leaf curl and they have gone from yellow to green :jump:
picture.php

picture.php

Last edited:

HippySlayer

sweet

sweet

Now they're looking better. Just to clarify a couple of points, it is Celtic Berry x Jack The Ripper(Lemon) feminised. The tester I grew was fair to middling but not as good as either parent. And it's Grape Krush with an 'r'. F2's by member Retardo Motobon(sp?). I'll get a pic of mine soon so you know what to expect. :wave:

Edit: I bet the tools at osa are drooling over that list. Feel free to borrow any CCF flower pics to show them what they are missing out on.... :whistling:

Last edited:

headstone

Now they're looking better. Just to clarify a couple of points, it is Celtic Berry x Jack The Ripper(Lemon) feminised. The tester I grew was fair to middling but not as good as either parent. And it's Grape Krush with an 'r'. F2's by member Retardo Motobon(sp?). I'll get a pic of mine soon so you know what to expect. :wave:
With screw ups like that maybe I should lay off the herb for a bit :yoinks:

Ohh well, I'll make a mental note of it and feel happy in the knowledge I have atleast 3 females now :jump:

headstone

The people at OSA only know half of what I'm growing :muahaha:

Slayer I could show them some of your pics but I wouldn't want to be responsible for all the jealousy that could cause :smoke:

headstone

Weekly update time :)

The seedlings are all rootbound now which has slowed them up considerably. They look a lot greener in real life than they do in the pics, but the hps is to blame for that. In anycase I'll be transplanting the seedlings into bigger pots tomorrow.

The cuttings have come back really well. There is a CCF and a single GK that aren't looking the best, but the others have gone bonkers. They all have new growth and some like the CCF in the back right corner and the GK in the front left corner have pretty much doubled in size and the side branches are massive compared to my seedlings :jump:

Well thats all I have to report so enjoy the pics :wave:

Attachments

• DSCF1582.jpg
    DSCF1582.jpg
    108.9 KB · Views: 8
  • DSCF1590.jpg
    DSCF1590.jpg
    48.3 KB · Views: 12
  • DSCF1595.jpg
    DSCF1595.jpg
    109.7 KB · Views: 10
  • DSCF1596.jpg