What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

My sweet cheese

Atanasius

Well she seems ready but I would apreciate any comments,

picture.php
picture.php
picture.php
picture.php

superx

Veteran
Congratulations, humongous girls you have..

Sweet seeds have some really nice strains.

Let us know what sort of weight is on those girls, and maybe a overall brief description when the time is good.

Enjoy.....

Atanasius

Congratulations, humongous girls you have..

Sweet seeds have some really nice strains.

Let us know what sort of weight is on those girls, and maybe a overall brief description when the time is good.

Enjoy.....

Well, lets see, they started the first of November , in many ways it has been a low cost grow, situation in my beloved country has been dire do to a change in government, the new guys are ceos of transnational companies so they are selling us out, but politics aside, my soil is a mixture of dirt I took from a construction site, and I ,mixed it with “Resaca de rio” don’t know the translation but its basically the washout that accumulates in the river shores, lots of organic material and a nice PH between 5,5 and 6, very fertile and its endures long grows. The pots are municipal trash cans maybe 60 L but they have a lots if rocks in the bottom so maybe we are left with 45 L of soil. In veg I gave them “mate cocido” is our “yerba mate” boiled into a soup and then mixed with fresh water to make the solution less heavy, its great for veg, high N and iron. In the flowering stage I use lots and lots of sugar cane molasses and this time a mineral fertilizer from greenhouse, as I said ist been tight moneywise and that’s all I can afford. In the later stages of the flowering the use of molasses really increases to maybe 8 out of 10 irrigations. Fusarium its always a risk with so much molasses so the use of trichodermas is once a month for the duration.
I think that’s all but don’t hesitate to ask any question you might have, this are great strains and they have a great yield even when the growing conditions are not ideal, like in my case with lots of economics problems that prevent me from using top shelf soils and products
Glad you like my plants friend, been growin a long time but just recently with this elite strains and its really a joy to me to share them is this great forum.

superx

Veteran
Looks like a bountiful harvest Atanasius.

Enjoy the fruits of your labour, yummy sweet cheese.

Kenny Kirkland

Sweet! Thats a productive girl! Now you have enough cheese for all the season for sure! Long lifento atanasius and his monsters hahahaha.

Atanasius

Looks like a bountiful harvest Atanasius.

Enjoy the fruits of your labour, yummy sweet cheese.

Tx @superx the yield is great

page 4 and its in the jars... thats my kind of grow thread! looks nice :)

Tx man, she has a nice soft taste

Sweet! Thats a productive girl! Now you have enough cheese for all the season for sure! Long lifento atanasius and his monsters hahahaha.

Tx kenny, its a nice cheese and hits like a hammer

weedtoker

Veteran
You don't need a 1000 different bottles, just love and dedication... Enjoy the fruits of your labor while they cure. Ah, and do try the edibles/resin if possible brother, it might change your life :biggrin:

cheers