What's new

My Soil Mix Tidied Up and Moved For More Responce

S4703W

Hey W89 hadn't peeked in here in a while, lookin great! That nlxbd2 looks like she's gonna be something special, can't wait to hear how they smoke!

...fap ...fap

Found another chair!

Hey man aren't you growing in like the sketchiest of places? I thought people check your room and shit? <---24 Been there, if so your my young idol lol

W89

Veteran
hello mate glad to see you in my threads, needs more people popping in! And yeah I'm living in a hostel atm and get room checks once a month, I've converted the wardrobe they gave me into growcab for flower which has 2 levels and i'm now converting the chest of draws to a veg cab this weekend LOL!

I got my stuff today got some cool white PL-L bulbs and the ballasts to run 4 x 55w bulbs

B

BlueJayWay

WHERE'S THE PICTURE UPDATE! :D

What day flowering are you now on the first round?

Neo 420

Veteran
W89
You got all kinda projects going on.. Wish I could taste some of that finished product!!

W89

Veteran
On week 5 day 5. My old mans got my camera, should have it back Saturday, can't come around soon enough..

O

Old_Headbanger

Look what your pulling off now in a limited environment. I'd like to see what you could do if you had a nice little 3 acre (or hectare or whatever you guys call it across the stream) or so, farm that you could use to your utmost disposal. You'd have fuckin compost piles all over the place made from all the different shit you were growing. Worm piles all over the place. You get it done in a wardrobe no problem!

I'd take those plants in that wardrobe over 99% of the plants that are posted on this site aside from some the rols guys like you.

More pics! Keep up the good work.

\m/

W89

Veteran
I'd take those plants in that wardrobe over 99% of the plants that are posted on this site aside from some the rols guys like you.

Thanks mate glad you like them to be onest to start with I was kinda embarrassed because how small a space I am using to what I have had in the past but I had problems and it couldnt continue but I wish I had pictures of my old grows to show, I never used to take them becuase I wasnt posting on sites like this and I didnt want to incriminate myself anymore than I was already, they werent massive my any means but I ran 2 rooms at 4200w each. was lots of work but I enjoyed it. It was all coco with chem nutes tho so I can't wait to try out the organic soil with decent lights and more room.

W89

Veteran

Thanks mate! Today is day 7(saturday 16th march) for my SSH x Blueberry and I have 4 confirmed girls. 1 i think is male and the other 4 im not sure yet. so im happy I go atleast 4 girls fingers crossed for the other 1,

The best one is the one i think is male so a bit gutted but will keep it for some pollen

D

Durdy

That SSH X Blueberry sounds interesting.

Whose it from?

Is it their take on Blue Dream?

W89

Veteran
I'm testing these for Festivus at "House Of Love Seeds" and yes it's his take on Bluedream "Bluedream II"

W89

Veteran
SK1xAfgh1 week6 day 2
picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

Latest posts

Latest posts