What's new

My Soil Mix Tidied Up and Moved For More Responce

xmobotx

ecks moe baw teeks
ICMag Donor
Veteran
that indica mother of the cross i made did that too {red leaves} in fact; it does a rainbow/carnival thing where some leaves are red and some yellow and some purple and some even black ~AND i noticed gascanastan posted a pic of blue orca which does the same thing

northern lights seems like it does that too

afghan kush?

W89

Veteran
the PP x Lav is turning yellow/pink.. looks great 2 more weeks for those I believe, same wth the NLxBD... one of the sk1xafghan should be ready this week and the other next.

Got lots in veg atm about 18 plants in a chest of draws I converted 9 are a week older and will go in the flower cab once these are done.. as they are reg seeds I will plant 9 into 6 pots and cull the males once they appear and then LST the females into the space they leave to hopelfully get an even canopy only downside t growing from reg seeds when you got fuck all space..

afghankush? I havent got an afghan kush mate the SK1 x Afghani is "cheese" well the seedbanks go at cheese anyway

xmobotx

ecks moe baw teeks
ICMag Donor
Veteran
W i probably should have said something more like afghan? .... kush?

what i was referencing is that particular multi-color senescence and what it *might* indicate lineage-wise

i guess my thing is; i dont really think canna is quite as diverse as all the varying "strains" would seem to indicate

things being what they are in the market; afghan and kush can mean the same thing {though we do know better} it would be interesting to figure that particular distinction out from an observation perspective {traits}

S4703W

Lookin great W89. Taken any teasers off anything or harvested? That sk1xghani looks fantastic, you planning on just doing seeds or did you take any cuts? Lookin forward to seein some more shots!

Kensho

Quick question ,,,

The Mother plant ( that provides clones ) becomes strong / healthy /good roots / thick stem and mature leaves .

Does that mean that the Mother - if flowered - will give the the best possible results . ?

Do some growers take clones from it for a few months and then flower it itself ?
Seems to make perfect sense to me (once you have a replacement mother )

Latest posts

Latest posts