What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

My secrets of success with True AFs.

• Thread starter IceColdCrickets
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.

FC89

hey ICC, props to your method man, I'm gonna be using it in my first grow. I have a quick question though, I went to the local hydro store today and they didnt have the hugest selection of your specific items. I was able to buy the ocean forrest, but I bought the Happy frog Fruit and flower instead of POM fruit and flower, have you been able to find any difference? The guy said that the only difference was the packaging but reading this thread you said otherwise? And I bought some maxicrop, but the only kind they had was maxicrop with iron, would these be able to use on my crops? I really appreciate your help so far man

I

IceColdCrickets

I have been working on the Earth Juice project for the last few months so far i am very pleased with how they are coming out. Eath Juice seems to be a bit better then this TEA method. Dont get me wrong, the FoxFarm Organic TEA does work, but for benefits of the Earth Juice, makes it much more worth while.

I will update soon with the Earth Juice and the setup that it uses, Kinda like a Hydro-Organic type of setup very easy to make.

ICC

GlassHoler

I am also excited to hear about this...:smokey: Hoping to change our system a little, we couldn't use your TEA because we don't have many of the ingredients around here. Is this 'earth juice' a custom mix or an off the shelf product that you've put to use? Sorry to ask so many questions, were just planning on making a switch in the next few days so I want to know what to be looking for.

Thanks for all your help ICC :smokeit:

C

cyber echo

neither earth juice nor fox farm here..
Ever had experience with Hesi or Plagron ?

M

MicroDude

You guys need to buy some cameras! Here is a pic of mine. I have lots of mutant Diesel ryders. I want 6 good ones. My males and any extra girls will have to brave the outdoors.

I

IceColdCrickets

hey SaH, been awhile bro, I have been very busy, working on the testing of the Earth Juice. So far the Earth Juice is great! I will show you some Pics of the Non AF clones and some Diesel Ryder that is just about done. I will take a few pics tomorrow of the DR. FROSTY!

I will update on the Earth Juice very soon.
ICC.

Zendo

Not sure what happened to ICC, but he will be missed.

Helped a lot of people with a lot of grows.

Peace.

C

ChynaRyder

What a shame...

What a shame...

Such talent is gone...this site will suffer for it. Too bad it was allowed to happen.

krazycure

i'll be leaving eventually (soon), not at such break-neck speed, but i'll be helping ICC with his new work. i'm not really new to this after highbred died...people just move on.

Status
Not open for further replies.