What's new

My Review of Poland's MJ Culture

yo.. how's it going in poland diamonds? I'm disappointed to hear that the mj culture is so weak.. but I guess where there is higher risks in being involved with illegal activities then people are much more careul and paranoid at attempting things...

I may be coming to Poland in September, was planning on smuggling in some beans and possible attempting a guerilla grow summer '10.. Or.. I may even get a 600 watt setup to run indoors..

Just doing a little research in advance.. can u fill me in on how advanced the Leo's are in Poland.. such as do they do helicopter flyovers of the mountains and/or forests? What are the laws? and can u send me a few links of a few outdoor busts that are in english.. planning on learning polish when i arrive..

E

Ergonomic

I just read all of the posts in this thread and I must say you haven't met the right guy... On AWF In Gdańsk (Academy of Sport) you can say "weed" and 3 or 4 guys will apper wanting to sell more, better and cheaper stuff... Most of them r students with not much money- so they r lookin for an occasion to sell anything... And they know- the better weed they have, the more ppl will buy...

The matter of cannabis culture here:

When I met my best friend he had dreadlocks, Bob Marley's posters in his room and anyth you want :D . But.... when finally we talked about growing herb he said we shoud water plants with chemicals.... i was petrified... Only thing i can say ATM was "bulshit... You're... dumb...". I gave him some link to movies, texts and stuff... Now he knows sumthin'.

I haven't smoked mj for 1 year... 2 reasons:
1st. My outdoor was a extreme lack of luck.... They mowed all of my plots, beeing unused for 10 or more yrs.
2nd. I dont smoke shit in a tinfoils or other crap. If the guy brings me some leaves, stems and 2 or 3 lil' pieces of buds then the only thing he can get is a kick in the ass... I WANT to smoke... but I DON'T NEED it if it's a crap... Just don't fuck with dealers. Say "Show me your weed and if it'll be good for me you'll have cash, ok?".

hmmm... I think that's all :D

BTW: Our police must be rly dumb if they cant realise you're smoking a blunt, not a cigar xD. The molo is a great place to smoke!

Greeting from NE part of PL!
Ergo

Edit:
flyovers in PL? nah... xD
laws? Only 1- if they'll catch you with ANY amount of mj- you're really busted! I mean really...

lol.. so no flyovers?.. woohooo.. How did u get all ur plots mowed down.. seems like u didn't take enough precautions.. I plan on guerilla growing in the mountains in forsest so I'm concerned with helicoptors and planes only.. they spots I plan on choosing will be so remote that people will be of little concern to me.

E

Ergonomic

Most of police helis are made in ZSRR xD so any flyovers are just dangerous for them xD. Besides, they don't have enough cash for petrol for the flyovers so... we're free from them
Hmmm... aobut my plots.... You see- if any farmer have a unused part of grund he won't get UE grants... If the farmer will mowe this part of gis ground he will receive them... If he'll plant a lilttle forest on it, he'll receive even more cash.... That's the reality.... Just not to plant in the places where they can drive a combine harvester or are suitable for planting a little trees (not our trees) xD

V

vod

Good luck OG with your guerilla :D
Till '10 you have plenty of time.

The eradication efforts in Poland are nonexistent compared to Cali. The law is barbaric compared to most of Europe (all?), but not as fucked as in the US. There are also far less people that smoke or grow.
Be warned though: the weather is not like in Cali. You will need early strains.

thanx! Vod: yea I've begun to plan already.. so thanx 4 the tips about early finishing plants.. maybe I should start working on crossing my plants with my Apollo and hope that the early finishing trait get past on 2 some the new one.. I assumed the weather would be different but I'm sure that the seeds I will be making will be high quality enough to survive the colder climate.. hopefully( got my fingers crosses) however,I'm still extremely happy to hear that I will not have to facing helicopters because I would much more like to battle with weather and pretty much anything non-human..

just wanted to add a little color to this thread

just wanted to add a little color to this thread

Here a few pics of some early spring GDP flowers..

This won't be possible in Poland, but I guess I'll enjoy it when I can..

Bedouin

Veteran
If you want get matured buds from outdoor in Poland you should try early strains such as shaman, purple power, hollads hope and others.... look at POLISH STRAIN GUIDE... :D peace

Yes..thank you for the advice on strains.. I plan on buying seeds and I also plan on making my own seeds. I already posses great clone only cuts of many strains and along with my Apollo 11(Early strain) I plan on breeder faster finishing version of my plants I already posses..
By the way Purple power definitely catches my eye and that may be the 1st polish strain I acquire :yeahthats

Bedouin

Veteran
I have a question why u move from cali to poland? maybe it is private but thats interesting for me... ;) dont worry we, polish brothers, try to help you heheh :D peace

My shaman growed last year :wave:

Dr.Diamonds

Dr.Diamonds returns...

I spent 5 years in Poland. Returned to my home country (canada)...

I remembered making this thread in the Poland section, and I decided to come back with one final update:

Toward the end of my experience in Poland, I finally ended up meeting some honorable and talented growers/connections... I rolled and smoked some very good MJ while in Poland those last few months, thanks to the generosity of some good people and gret hospitality!

I have many great memories of smoking large blunts on the Malo, on Monte Cassino, in the night clubs in Trojmiasto, or Stare Miasto... It was risky, but I never had any problems with the police, and most people thought I was smoking cigars...

Loved my time in Poland though, think I will return to visit someday again!

Thank you to all my polish brothers-in-herb, of icmag and anonymous, who came through for me and hooked me up in my time of need! you know who you are!

Bio Farmer

Jestem w Zako I jest bardzo trudno znaleźć dobre budda mam tylko małe dzieci i spotkał to, co mam. Naprawdę chciałbym, aby znaleźć dobrą buda

Attachments

• IMG_20141219_201520:nopm:.jpg
    IMG_20141219_201520:nopm:.jpg
    57.2 KB · Views: 27